Michael Chandler claims he’s been offered to fight Islam for the LW belt, but still waiting for Conor

Black Guy Rap Battle GIF

Triple post meltdown
Etc etc
Khabib is the best blah blah blah

1 Like

Jon Jones better than khabib no doubt. Resumes aren’t even on the same plane of existence.

Khabib didn’t fight a high enough level of competition over a long enough period of time

I also feel like he clearly lost to Gleison Tibau early in his career.

No obsession here, just you and Conor on that boat

1 Like

That’s my exact takes too!

So you do know who jack was :joy:, when u claimed u never

Maybe we can be friends as Jon is the goat , and u clearly know that Khabib wasn’t anywhere close to a Goat (apart from a Fucker) and the fact that he lost to Tibau

Now, Ur speaking my language, and making me fucking hard u little bald faggit… :sweat_drops:

The two aren’t comparable when you look at longevity and wins.

You are sounds great job distracting from your weird ass obsession with Conor Mcgregor.

Very odd

I don’t have any posts on this site that I have praised Conor.

You probably have more posts in Conor threads than me.

It’s obvious that you are the one with the obsession with Conor, and also with me,
I get it tho, I’m a good looking guy with a rocking bod, and I will DM u nude pics for free, I won’t even charge u Bro Beans

Please quote me where I have been a dick rider to Conor?

This is getting fun lol

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Who’s Ur money on?

Give us the Betting odds Anik

1 Like

Listen, gay boy. Just because you haven’t praised him, doesn’t mean you aren’t obsessed with him. You comment on all his threads and are just so interested in this irrelevant fighter.

• Check the posts I’ve not once commented on him. Just the weirdos obsessed with him, and you are their ring leader.

Ps - it’s okay to be gay. You can let it out

I’ve just DM’d U a picture of my …

And a cheeky Goatze stretch pic xxx

Now, pls stop hijacking this thread, if you don’t want to talk about the subject in this thread, I’ve on
If u want to go back and forth and, call me gay, (which shows how much u lack in the ribbing area, are U 13yrs old throwing 1/10 insults at me,

Anyway, I just seem like u want to attack me.
Don’t spoil it for the rest of the users in this thread and instead attack me on the OG

Ur so Silly

Ok. I will take this white flag as you admitting you have a weird obsession with the guy and move on.

My apologies

1 Like

Can we get back Chandler being a weirdo and ducking Islam?

2 Likes

Thank you

Last one,
me Vs my opponent, in a few posts above…
Him being chandler.

gif-mma-fighter-misses-stool

2 Likes

You’ll Do As Yer Told…

We’ll Foight, When I Say We Foight, Ya Got That Ya Little Weirdo

2 Likes

six feet under keith charles GIF

1 Like

Gay

hahaha! good stuff Boyd!

2 Likes

@BoydBucky I’m giving you 1000/1 odds…is that low?

1 Like

Yeah Dana can take a hard stance on one guy and turn a blind eye to someone else. It depends on how valuable you are to him

2 Likes