Michael Chandler just asked for a "Chill, Dawg"

Wow! What a way to lose. I think Chandler is done at 155 and could be done in MMA. Asking for a Chill, Dawg and then not remembering is a bad sign.

Seriously disturbing Phone Post 3.0

That was really weird. Almost like when that Crocota guy started seeing angels over his shoulder a few years ago in the UFC.

I think he landed on his head during that throw and was out on his feet. Seemed to have no idea where he was.

I'm still baffled... That was so awkward Phone Post 3.0

Wow Phone Post 3.0

That was the weirdest stoppage ever Phone Post 3.0

Very strange ending Phone Post 3.0

Jesus that shit is scary. His brain literally took over and stopped the fight for him. That shit is scary as hell. I might not have worded that the best but you get what I mean Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Jesus that shit is scary. His brain literally took over and stopped the fight for him. That shit is scary as hell. I might not have worded that the best but you get what I mean Phone Post 3.0
Yeah man Phone Post 3.0

gif?

He was worried about running into the metal thing.

That throw to landing on his head I think started it all too...sure was a weird ending.

However because he was asking what happened I kind of think that stoppage done him a favour. Phone Post 3.0

Michael "Chill Dawg" Chandler Phone Post 3.0

Did not see can someone describe it? Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Did not see can someone describe it? Phone Post 3.0
He landed on his head after a whizzer than immediately ate a hook. He forgot what he was doing in where he was n looked at the ref puzzled. Brooks followed with 5 more big punches till it was over. Legit brain scrambling. Vu for a Gif. Phone Post 3.0

VU for the description. Did he actually ask his opponent why he was hitting him? That kinda stuff does happen. Just curious if he was looking dazed and out of it or if he was actually asking what was going on? Phone Post 3.0

In damn. Huge chandler fan looking for gif Phone Post 3.0

warriorx559 -

VU Phone Post 3.0