Michael Chandler just asked for a "Chill, Dawg"

The fight was still going on. The ref didn't say to stop. What could Will do, but try to end the fight as quickly as possible? Phone Post 3.0

He's immediately looking at everyone like what's going on here? Phone Post 3.0

One of the weirdest ending to a fight I've ever watched. Phone Post 3.0

3rdAveE - One of the weirdest ending to a fight I've ever watched. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Just saw this. Chandler has been in 3 wars in a row, 14 rounds of damage. I wonder if Chandler would consider 145, as he looked much smaller than Brooks despite having all that muscle himself.

Big props to Ill Will though, as I definitely thought that would be more competitive. A star-making performance like that wiped out the controversy from the 1st fight imo. Phone Post 3.0

Ref should of stopped that. He waived it off. Phone Post 3.0

Did he rock himself from the failed takedown attempt??? Phone Post 3.0

When Buster Douglas knocked out Tyson, Tyson said that he got hit so hard that he forgot to fight. I always thought that shit was hilarious and I didn't know how that could be. I think I just witnessed Chandler going through that. Strange, but that hook landed hard on his temple. Phone Post 3.0

That's really fucking bad, I caught that live but it was on mute while I was watching the UFC - I had no fucking idea what was happening.

Guy needs a long lay off and needs to get checked up ASAP.

It didn't even look like he landed on his head. He points at Brooks/the crowd after getting caught with the hook, which is what I think caused it.

It was the hook. It landed more solid than I thought. I had to rewatch it Phone Post 3.0

that's some quantum leap shit right there.

I feel for Chandler.

I can recall a Greco tournament some years ago where I attempted a throw, slipped, came down on my own head (got knocked out momentarily), and we both popped back up.

He continued to wrestle, and I hopped around like "whooooah, what did I do to piss you off?" while attempting to evade him.

I only know these details because of video, and the only thing I can equate it to is when you're in a very vivid dream, get woken up, and it takes some time to pop out of the dream.

Very weird ending, I'd love to hear Chandlers thoughts on it now that his head is straight and he saw the replays.

On a side note Brooks looked a weight class above Chandler... Maybe 145 is better suited for him, as he actually looks
Smaller than he used to. Phone Post 3.0

He was probably wondering where the fuck am I and why is this black dude assaulting me.

I actually witnessed something similar during a hockey game when I was 18.

My teammate's helmet was knocked off and as he was skating to the bench he took a slapshot flush to the temple. He went down like he'd been shot, got up, wobbled around for a second, went down again and when he got up a third time he stood in the middle of the ice looking around dazedly like he'd just come out of a time machine. The play went on all around him for a good 5-10 seconds before the ref finally blew the whistle, and when he got back to the bench he didn't have a clue where he was or what he was doing. He kept looking at his skates and asking for his "regular shoes". Scary as fuck.

Time to retire - very scary Phone Post 3.0

Time to retire? Settle down guys. He should get checked out but let's all slow down.

After all that, he still stayed on his feet. What a tough dude. Phone Post 3.0

CapnKindBud - That was so terrible. It's too bad that Will didn't recognize that he was mentally gone because he landed some wicked shots.... Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Will noticed. He said as much in the post fight interview. However the ref didn't stop him and who knows if Chandler would have snapped out of it? Did what he needed to.

He didnt land on his head after the throw but the hook hurt him badly I guess. Ref was a little slow to stop that he was clearly done when he tried to wave Brooks off lol.

BirdWatcher - 
Ensanity - It was the hook. It landed more solid than I thought. I had to rewatch it Phone Post 3.0
Hook from his knee, nice punch. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, there's another angle they showed during the broadcast that shows how hard Will hit him in the temple with that hook.