Michael Chandler supports Holly Holm’s comments

Elias is an all time low life pos.

10 Likes

Elias defends every grooming type of behavior and slams anyone who speaks out against it.

If he doesnt fuck kids, he still wants to make sure no one criticizes it.

6 Likes

Great job Holly…Elias, go fuck yourself…

11 Likes

She is a 41yr old woman…

dumb fk

What does her dancing have anything to do with children?

9 Likes

Someone says that it’s not good to sexualize children, Cepedo posts immediately that saying so means you’re a piece of shit, good job taking away any doubt that you’re a pedophile Elias.

10 Likes
24 Likes

I’ve said it before, but Holly dances like a woman trying to instigate a daylight gangbang in a seedy bar.

In a highly edited dance video in athletic clothing (more than she wears in competition).

1 Like

I am also against the “sexualizing of children” but I would like to know what specifically she is talking about. She competes in a sport where attractive models with fake tits in lingerie walk into the cage and announce what round it is. Where half of wmma either has an OnlyFans or posts thirst trap pics on Instagram.

1 Like

Speaking of sexualizing children, it’s far time we banned these child “beauty pageants.” Disgusting, exploitative shit.

2 Likes

Later

1 Like

Are you comparing grown women looking hot at a sporting event to the degenerate shit we are seeing today involving kids?

This is the classic VirusMAP response when presented with countless examples of creepy pedo events, “Its just like taking your kids to the beach guys”

4 Likes

Oh the horror of grown women in bikinis walking around the cage holding up cards …this madness must stop!!

3 Likes

You can tell how sick our culture is when someone like Elias has not been 100% shunned.

9 Likes

There’s clearly a difference between adult women choosing to look sexy and children, the are not analogous al all

2 Likes

This!!!

2 Likes

Elias is at the very least a pudgy, commie, pedo sympathizer who can’t fight.

3 Likes

What specifically are you and/or Holly referring to? What’s a pedo event? Child beauty pageants?

Elias is that you?

1 Like

Look, it’s that guy who agrees with BaconNeck but is afraid to outright say it so he posts this moronic shit instead.