Michael Hayes is a n*gg*!

Source: PWInsider.com, prowrestling.net

WWE creative team member Michael Hayes has been suspended from the company for 60 days following an incident that took place in Orlando during Wrestlemania weekend. Hayes, the head writer of the SmackDown brand, allegedly used racist language towards SmackDown star Mark Henry.

The incident took place at a party that was held either Friday or Saturday night. Hayes had been drinking when he approached Mark Henry. Hayes told Henry, "I'm more of a n----- than you are." Henry took offense to the comment. After a physical altercation between the two, Henry reported the issue to either Vince or Stephanie McMahon.

At first, WWE tried to keep the suspension quiet. People who inquired were told that Hayes on vacation. However, when word got out about the incident with Henry, it was revealed that Hayes is suspended.

BAD

What year did Hayes retire as an active wrestler and become Doc Hendrix?

Has he always been a member of creative or a member of Vince's advisers ala Patterson and Brisco?

Man, WWE is uptight.

And lol.....Mark Henry is probably not the first black person I would think to want to say that to.

Additionally, lol @ a company who bills the guy with the nickname "The Silverback Gorilla" suspending one of their employees for not even directly calling him a nigger.

WWE = publicly traded company

No punishment = possible lawsuit that the E and Vinny Mac does not want

Racism + Publicly traded company = Hayes being suspended

^ Makes sense, thing is hayes may have been joking, he was drinking.

But Booker didn't get in trouble when he called Hogan a N----. Double standard imo.

PS HAyes musta been mighty blazed to say that shit to Mark Henry's face!

fuck that!

Obviously he didn't mean physically bigger, otherwise I'd agree.

lolo

lolo

ttt

what a damn redneck, N word is never cool, he gets drunk and shows his ass quite a bit, did something ridiculous at HHH and Stephanie's wedding.

I don't think he is well liked, didn't Scott Hall get fired after chopping Hayes' pony ale on that infamous plane trip from hell?

"I don't think he is well liked, didn't Scott Hall get fired after chopping Hayes' pony ale on that infamous plane trip from hell?"

That might have been Hennig. On that same flight he wrestled with Lesnar in the isle (I think) and put shaving cream in Big Show's hair