Michael Johnson

Apparently I was out of the loop but in 2014 why did Michael Johnson go to cage warriors for a fight after beating Melvin Guillard? He was on a pretty impressive streak and he lost his fight in cage warriors? Dude is on fire I never knew he had a fight in between Barboza and Guillard especially in another organization?Fill a brother in UG!! Phone Post 3.0

That's news to me. Phone Post 3.0

Believe that he was arrested (not convicted) for punching/slapping his lady around and was released. Phone Post 3.0

Nevermind, he was pulled from his scheduled fight not released. Phone Post 3.0

It's not on Sherdog or Wiki, and Wiki never lies...

JonBonesNose - Apparently I was out of the loop but in 2014 why did Michael Johnson go to cage warriors for a fight after beating Melvin Guillard? He was on a pretty impressive streak and he lost his fight in cage warriors? Dude is on fire I never knew he had a fight in between Barboza and Guillard especially in another organization?Fill a brother in UG!! Phone Post 3.0
Different Michael Johnson. You're thinking of the UK guy. He's a welterweight. They are both black. That means you're racist. Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't there a thread about this a little bit ago, and whoever puts info into the site mixed up Michael Johnsons? Phone Post 3.0

Lol. UG fighter database strikes again. I've seen wins, losses, and even genders mixed up. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I started clicking on random Michael Johnson's. There's one that is 0-2... He lost a fight at the Midwest Championships.... Then apparently jumped in and fought Jonathan Brookins at the TUF: Finale haha Phone Post 3.0

I didn't think this was possible. This is the first time I've seen a screw up in UG fighter database. Thanks for clarifications Phone Post 3.0

JonBonesNose - I didn't think this was possible. This is the first time I've seen a screw up in UG fighter database. Thanks for clarifications Phone Post 3.0
Well to be fair, you've only been here 3 weeks Phone Post 3.0

I thought I was losing my mind for a minute there. Phone Post 3.0

An email has to be sent to the promotor who entered this before we can make the change but thank you for finding this error.

I'll let them know

Yeah I just checked. It's completely missing his finale fight against Brookins lol Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
JonBonesNose - I didn't think this was possible. This is the first time I've seen a screw up in UG fighter database. Thanks for clarifications Phone Post 3.0
I'd put money on it I've been lurking the underground longer than you've known what ufc was Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

An email has to be sent to the promotor who entered this before we can make the change but thank you for finding this error.

I'll let them know

No problem rickstorm thanks :) Phone Post 3.0

JonBonesNose -
Spinning Shit -
I'd put money on it I've been lurking the underground longer than you've known what ufc was Phone Post 3.0
Wow, a money bet without anyway to prove any of your claims as factual. Sounds enticing. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit - 
JonBonesNose -
Spinning Shit -
Wow, a money bet without anyway to prove any of your claims as factual. Sounds enticing. Phone Post 3.0

I bet if I knew who my dad was.. he could beat up your dad.

Seats Taken -
Spinning Shit - 
JonBonesNose -
Spinning Shit -

I could definitely beat up his dad Phone Post 3.0

TheDarkPassenger -
Seats Taken -
Spinning Shit - 
JonBonesNose -
Spinning Shit -

I could definitely beat up his dad Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I jumped the gun without actually reading what you quoted. Didn't make sense what I said and I'm the one who sounded like an asshole. My apologies. I will vote you up everyday for the next week. Phone Post 3.0