Michael Keaton to replace Affleck as Batman

In the Flashpoint movie. 

Michael Keaton’s Batman is Returning!

Nie I guess. i don't know, I'm not real big on super hero movies, but  there are some that donde very well that I like, Watchman. Joker, Dark Knight etc...

Maybe we’ll see mechelle phifer in her Catwoman suit again. 

Isn't Batman Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint... Article says he is playing Bruce Wayne. 

Wow!

Michael Keaton turns 69 in September. I would've never guessed he's pushing 70

ferox -

Isn't Batman Thomas Wayne in Flashpoint... Article says he is playing Bruce Wayne. 

The flash movie is loosely based on flashpoint.. the main plot is barry goes back in time to save his mother and fucks up the current timeline and batman bruce Wayne  (keaton) is protecting whatever the name of flashes city is instead of the flash and not Gotham 

He was great as an 80s batman. No thanks. 

imagination = 0.

Articles I was reading said he'd be more of a Batman Bayond Batman and be a mentor like figure in future movies.  Makes sense as he was supposed to be a beat up old crime fighter in Justice League and such.

primesith - 

Ya wanna get nuts? C'mon, Let's get nuts!

This!

Until they start figuring out how to write a good story, it doesn't matter who they get to play batman.  

1 Like

He's a little sleight of body to play Batman IMO

Michael Keaton can play dangerous still: 

gooner666 -

Articles I was reading said he'd be more of a Batman Bayond Batman and be a mentor like figure in future movies.  Makes sense as he was supposed to be a beat up old crime fighter in Justice League and such.

That would be sick. Batman beyond is brilliant. 

But Jeffrey Dean Morgan is gunna be Thomas wayne/batman in the flash point paradox movie. It's been talked about for a while. Plus he was Thomas Wayne in the opening of batman v superman 

Wait...I thought the twilight dude was new Batman??

8f he's not playing Thomas Wayne (or at least, a much older Bruce wayne), then this idea is fucking stupid.

AND WHY THE SHIT COULDNT THEY HAVENT GOTTEN KEVIN CONROY

TheDorkKnight -

8f he's not playing Thomas Wayne (or at least, a much older Bruce wayne), then this idea is fucking stupid.

AND WHY THE SHIT COULDNT THEY HAVENT GOTTEN KEVIN CONROY

We have the technology now to dub voices and you would never know it's not the real actors voice. 

Get Kevin and Mark to do the voices 

1 Like

Bam57Bam -

Wait...I thought the twilight dude was new Batman??

That Batman trilogy will be its own separate universe, like the Dark Knight trilogy was 

1 Like