Michael Moore Colluded With The Russians BIGLY!

Must indict.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/20/michael-moore-participated-in-anti-trump-rally-allegedly-organized-by-russians.html

Michael Moore, the polemical filmmaker who has long accused President Trump of colluding with Russians, posted videos and pictures of himself participating in a protest in Manhattan that was allegedly organized by Russians in November 2016.

Prosecutors said Friday that the Russians indicted for meddling in the presidential campaign were also behind anti-Trump rallies that occured after the election.

The government alleged in an indictment signed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller that the defendants organized a Nov. 12 “Trump is NOT my President” rally in New York. Their “strategic goal” was to “sow discord in the U.S. political system,” the indictment said.

On Nov. 12, Moore tweeted: "At today's Trump Tower protest. He wouldn't come down."

He attached a picture of himself posing with a large number of protesters.

i dont get it. isnt he just some private guy showing up at a raller? even if he kbew the russians funded it, if they did, still not a crime no?

I don't think you know what collusion is. The guy sucks, but this is weak.

Homeslice - i dont get it. isnt he just some private guy showing up at a raller? even if he kbew the russians funded it, if they did, still not a crime no?

Nope, he colluded with the organizers to subvert our government. Must be indicted.

Admiral Iraqbar -

I don't think you know whay collusion is. The guy sucks, but this is weak.

The point is, Michael Moore had more contact with the Russians than President Trump.

Fox News is so desperate

camicom -
Admiral Iraqbar -

The point is, Michael Moore had more contact with the Russians than President Trump.

If that's the point, your thread is even worse than I thought.

Admiral Iraqbar -
camicom -
Admiral Iraqbar -

If that's the point, your thread is even worse than I thought.

You're not very smart are you.

darkness66 - 

Fox News is so desperate

lets not lose sight of the fact that without the fake russia investigation taking up all of the oxygen at the fbi, there would be no impetus for FNC to push stories like this.  Oh and maybe they would have followed up on a complaint of a kid who wants to be a school killer in Florida. 

I hope that fat, greasy, lying, (probably smelly), sjw goes down for smething BUT I'm not sure just getting involved in a rally that was organized by crooks really gets you in trouble.

darkness66 -

Fox News is so desperate

And cnn lying about Trump and the Russians aren’t desperate.

Its ironic (and concerning) that the MSM and nearly all of the US left were unintentionally 'colluding' with the Russians. They fell for an epic Russian troll of our political divide.

This is high level subversion. Even now when it is becoming apparent this whole collective effort including the Steele Dossier, Trump officials being coerced to meet with Russians, Hillary’s email releases, etc. etc. was a plan devised in the Kremlin.

Even with these facts our MSM and the Left will contnue to pound the drums of Muh Russia.

The Russians should win an award for the most epic troll in the history of peoplekind.

Pablo Duke -

I can't believe how many peoplekind have already been fished-in by this thread.

also: who is the biggest cock-holster for Putin: Michael Moore or Stephen Colbert? 

LOL

Homeslice - i dont get it. isnt he just some private guy showing up at a raller? even if he kbew the russians funded it, if they did, still not a crime no?

Your facts and logic have no place in this thread of strong motherland greatness!

pfsjkd - 
Homeslice - i dont get it. isnt he just some private guy showing up at a raller? even if he kbew the russians funded it, if they did, still not a crime no?

Your facts and logic have no place in this thread of strong motherland greatness!

Yeah... OP isn't on the level. He's acted in super poor character a lot and demonstrates a lot of specious reasoning, and a lot of "whataboutism".

He's a detriment to the right-leaning politics, not helping at all.

Get A Grip Dude - 
DrPeterVenkman - 
darkness66 -

Fox News is so desperate

And cnn lying about Trump and the Russians aren’t desperate.

What are some of their lies?

The same as yours, Orcus.