Michael Page pulls out again

I heard yesterday that Bellator informed Fernando that Michael Page has pulled out again of their scheduled fight in London. Bellator can't be too happy with Page. He is the local talent and part of why the card is in England. That is also twice now he has pulled out of scheduled fights with Fernando. I was wanting to see how Page would do against a tough proven guy who was going to give him some rounds and competition. It was probably a good payday too for Fernando, that hopefully he gets another fight to make up for this.

That sucks for everyone. MVP is fun to watch hope he heals fast Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz -

I heard yesterday that Bellator informed Fernando that Michael Page has pulled out again of their scheduled fight in London. Bellator can't be too happy with Page. He is the local talent and part of why the card is in England. That is also twice now he has pulled out of scheduled fights with Fernando. I was wanting to see how Page would do against a tough proven guy who was going to give him some rounds and competition. It was probably a good payday too for Fernando, that hopefully he gets another fight to make up for this.

What is the reason? Phone Post 3.0

In because I really like MVP. No homo...... Phone Post 3.0

He'll never have kids at this rate. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't even know he had a fight scheduled. I know he just beat someone via toe hold recently Phone Post 3.0

What's the reason?

Isn't Paul Daley also on the card? If so, I think Bellator is just fine with the "local talent". Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - What's the reason?

Isn't Paul Daley also on the card? If so, I think Bellator is just fine with the "local talent". Phone Post 3.0
Daley is from Nottingham, not local at all. Phone Post 3.0

Shit, gutted if true.

They still have James Thompson vs Kimbo I think the card works no matter what.  I saw their first fight in Newark live.  The bloody ear...I was watching from like 10 rows back and it was a shit stoppage but it was still awesome.  The card will still be good for UK fans.  They have Linton Vassell and Paul Daley.  This is actually more stacked than a UFC card even with Page pulling out.  I'm surprised he pulled out almost 2 months before the event.

P.S.  Venom Page is one of my favorites.  Hopefully it still happens but I know he is an injury magnet.

SDONOVAN82 -

Well it's still in England. It's not like the UFC is marketing only to London area fight fans. It's a 3 hour drive and even less on a train. Phone Post 3.0

Shitty I want to see mvp fight some real competition Phone Post 3.0

Derp. UFC / Bellator Phone Post 3.0

I bought two tickets to this - MVP and Semtex were the ONLY reasons I have been excited for it.

I knew there was a good chance of this though. Looks like I'll be getting lit up before and during this card.

Mvp is fun to watch, but his body isn't built fo mma. Phone Post 3.0

SDONOVAN82 -

And Bisping is from Manchester (or nearby) but he still headlined many London cards for the UFC and was cheered as a hero

Seriously this might be the worst post I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0

Hope not. As of 3 days ago he was still promoting his fight on fb.

Anyone got that sauce? Phone Post 3.0

That sucks. Super entertaining fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty rare for a black guy to pull out. Phone Post 3.0

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - Pretty rare for a black guy to pull out. Phone Post 3.0