Michael Page vs Nashon Burrell Friday night!!!

looking forward to it. his first UFC vet. didn't see Burrell last fight but first round loss by tko plays into Michael Page's favor

Can't wait, if he highlight reels Nah-Shon I'd love to see him fight Koreshkov(might be a bit too soon but still) or Zaromskis

Lick Boners - Can't wait, if he highlight reels Nah-Shon I'd love to see him fight Koreshkov(might be a bit too soon but still) or Zaromskis

Page vs Koreshkov would be fireworks.

I think Burrell can beat him. Especially if he mixes his tds in Phone Post 3.0

yeah looking at the records this is a built up fight for page. which is normal if you want to built a star. Adam McDonough would have been a better test, hopefully he takes him on next

I like that they are taking their time with Page and not forcing him to fight their best guys yet. I think Burrell is definitely his toughest fight though.

I actually kinda want to see this make it out of the first round to see how Page handles things when he doesn't get the highlight reel finish in the first.

xsrg95 - looking forward to it. his first UFC vet. didn't see Burrell last fight but first round loss by tko plays into Michael Page's favor
If I remember correctly Burrell ducked right into a body kick and got caught by the knee which rocked him. It was kind of a weird finish.

I'm looking forward to seeing Page get tested. Phone Post 3.0

minotauro11 - 
xsrg95 - looking forward to it. his first UFC vet. didn't see Burrell last fight but first round loss by tko plays into Michael Page's favor
If I remember correctly Burrell ducked right into a body kick and got caught by the knee which rocked him. It was kind of a weird finish.

I'm looking forward to seeing Page get tested. Phone Post 3.0

Plus is was against Koreshkov who's an absolute killer. No shame in losing to that kid.

Nice Phone Post 3.0

MVP is Bellators McGrogor.

Coker knows this and thus gives him fill poster coverage on the official card poster. Phone Post 3.0

Guys a beast. He could be the UKs first world champion in a major org. Although vassell got his shot soon. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

http://youtu.be/HSrY8JKrp3g

Blue help please Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley -

That third down gif is insane, can't stop watching it Phone Post 3.0

Tonight!!! Phone Post 3.0

Human highlight reel, that 3rd gif is one of the best knockouts of all time.

Can't wait for this fight tonight. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go. Burrel Phone Post 3.0

Page is going to style on Nah-Shon like everyone else

Decimated -

how the FUCK michael page has only 5000 twitter followers as of 630pm EST friday 10/10/14 is beyond me.  He's amazing, 10x the personality of jon jones, moves like anderson silva at 24 years old, has a brit accent, has that bad boy Kobe Bryant attitude...this guy is gold and the UFC should be sending the limo to his door right now.  

Fuck this world that Michael page isn't more famous!

VU this to a tee Phone Post 3.0