Michael Page vs Nashon Burrell Friday night!!!

Decimated -

how the FUCK michael page has only 5000 twitter followers as of 630pm EST friday 10/10/14 is beyond me.  He's amazing, 10x the personality of jon jones, moves like anderson silva at 24 years old, has a brit accent, has that bad boy Kobe Bryant attitude...this guy is gold and the UFC should be sending the limo to his door right now.  

Fuck this world that Michael page isn't more famous!

Guarantee he will be the next Jacare, Lombard or Askren where those who have followed his career know how great he is and those just watching his UFC debut won't understand the 'hype' Phone Post 3.0

horsemeat grew my head -
BrattMamley -

That third down gif is insane, can't stop watching it Phone Post 3.0
Personally, I'm more captivated by the first gif. Phone Post 3.0

It's almost time!

Competitive. I took the over and cashed Phone Post 3.0

Casual Kiwi -
horsemeat grew my head -
BrattMamley -

Yeah it took me a few minutes to realize there was more than one Phone Post 3.0

What an abortion of a fight it ended up being. Again showing on paper means shit

dmaargke -
Casual Kiwi -
horsemeat grew my head -
BrattMamley -

Yeah it took me a few minutes to realize there was more than one Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Page was pushed against the cage the entire fight and was unable to land in most cases. He won but it wasn't pretty. Phone Post 3.0

gorillagrappling - Page was pushed against the cage the entire fight and was unable to land in most cases. He won but it wasn't pretty. Phone Post 3.0
If last night was anything, it's a sign that guys are already in fear of his striking.

He's young and still developing in the sport. He'll be headlining shows within a year or two. Phone Post 3.0

TheEmperorRises -
gorillagrappling - Page was pushed against the cage the entire fight and was unable to land in most cases. He won but it wasn't pretty. Phone Post 3.0
If last night was anything, it's a sign that guys are already in fear of his striking.

He's young and still developing in the sport. He'll be headlining shows within a year or two. Phone Post 3.0
I agree. That kid didn't want any part of it. And I was impressed by page's TD defense. Although, I'm not sure the other kid had anything to offer wrestling. Phone Post 3.0

Love watching Michael fight, I think he will keep winning for a while.