Michael Rapaport has a message for Conor McGregor

I didn't bother to watch. I don't need to. He was in some of my favorite movies as a kid, but he hasn't done anything decent since the 90's. For some reason, lately, he thinks he's some kind of expert on fighting, and uses every opportunity to prove he doesn't know the first thing about it. I wish our celebrity obsessed culture would stop giving so much credence to blowhard no it alls just because they are recognizable. 

Not watching. All his shits the same. A foul mouthed wigger New Yorker who has to take a pissed off stance on every single topic 

william795 -

What is high?  What is higher?

What is higher learning?

I mean…what is it?

He tries real hard to be a tough guy, I'll give him that.

Vrill -

I didn't bother to watch. I don't need to. He was in some of my favorite movies as a kid, but he hasn't done anything decent since the 90's. For some reason, lately, he thinks he's some kind of expert on fighting, and uses every opportunity to prove he doesn't know the first thing about it. I wish our celebrity obsessed culture would stop giving so much credence to blowhard no it alls just because they are recognizable. 

Yep, sad really. 

shen -

Yo... show some respect!

Rapaport is a legend in tha wigger community.

Without OGs like him, we wouldn't have Shaun King, Rachel Dolezal, etc.

Some y'all needs to learn your history.

When he gets a well earned statue commissioned for himself, I will protest to get it removed on the grounds of douche baggery and mayweather cocksuckery, and race baiting. This guy is sure trying to pretend to be a albino African, only problem is one look in the mirror and it's obvious that he has a huge chunk of his own ancestors that came from the same area as Conor. What a douche bag 

Says we have to stop being devicive but makes Conor out to be racist because he said boy..,

dude is retarded lmao 

chaplinshouse -

"we have enough divisiveness as it is Conor.  So allow me to racebait over nothing"

Sir Psycho Sexy - What is it with Rappaport constantly race baiting? Seems very odd.
Those darn race baiters!

Fat wigger

SurgicalGloves -
william795 -

What is higher learning?

I mean…what is it?

I heard he was a neo nazi

TwoCheekSneak - Lol there is gonna be some super butthurt people if Conor wins this fight
Hahaha we're not worried kid.
AnericanFootball - 

Used to like rap. Now he's trying SO HARD to detach himself from white people. Fuckin cuck faggot. 

"That's Trump talk"

What a dumbass. Wonder if he knows Mayweather is a Trumper..

<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cMPXre_MUtI" width="640"></iframe></p>
CRE - dude wishes he was from the streets

"chaplinshouse -

“we have enough divisiveness as it is Conor. So allow me to racebait over nothing”

exactly…

Isn’t he from the LES? Growing up in the 70s & 80s around here was no joke. Especially being a ginger. I could be wrong but I thought I heard Danny Diablo mention it once. 

Vrill -

Nah. Watch his recent work. For example, his cameo on Louis. The best episode of that series and an amazing performance by Rappaport.

Also to whoever says he wishes e was from the streets... I don't know his background but he seems to have a ton of friends that are NYHC OGs so you might be assuming a bit too quickly.

I’m not wasting my time on that ginger

Its been all downhill since he was on the mickey mouse club.

Barry_BondsMVP -

RIP CONOR

RIP FLOYD

Dead President -
Barry_BondsMVP -

RIP CONOR

RIP FLOYD

RIP CONOR 

ramaham - 
SurgicalGloves -
william795 -