Michael Rapaport has a message for Conor McGregor

Barry_BondsMVP -
Dead President -
Barry_BondsMVP -

RIP CONOR

RIP FLOYD

RIP CONOR 

rip whatever legitimacy boxing had left.
Mix6APlix -
Barry_BondsMVP -
Dead President -
Barry_BondsMVP -

RIP CONOR

RIP FLOYD

RIP CONOR 

rip whatever legitimacy boxing had left.

RIP to the Conor fans 

Dude's a wanna be clown

It's pretty sad to see this. He wants to be a black guy so badly but he will never be one.  He is pathetic. Follow the rules boy 

Serious question here…are black people the only people that have been called boy? Personally ive called lots of people boy. I assume people have called italians and jews boy. Why are black people exempt from the word boy?

Stea1th - 

Says we have to stop being devicive but makes Conor out to be racist because he said boy..,

dude is retarded lmao 

I’m so sick of virtue signaling, hypersensitive douche bags like Rappaport labeling everyone they don’t like as a racist.

Kings21 - Serious question here...are black people the only people that have been called boy? Personally ive called lots of people boy. I assume people have called italians and jews boy. Why are black people exempt from the word boy?

They are pretty sensitive about stuff.

kennyfrommd -
Vrill -

I didn't bother to watch. I don't need to. He was in some of my favorite movies as a kid, but he hasn't done anything decent since the 90's. For some reason, lately, he thinks he's some kind of expert on fighting, and uses every opportunity to prove he doesn't know the first thing about it. I wish our celebrity obsessed culture would stop giving so much credence to blowhard no it alls just because they are recognizable. 

Nah. Watch his recent work. For example, his cameo on Louis. The best episode of that series and an amazing performance by Rappaport.

Also to whoever says he wishes e was from the streets... I don't know his background but he seems to have a ton of friends that are NYHC OGs so you might be assuming a bit too quickly.

He's in H2O videos with early OG's of the NYHC scene for fucks sake. If Danny Diablo, Roger Miret, Ice T, and H2O vouche for him... I'd say he's more more street than anyone CRE has ever met. Regardless of how annoying he seems. 

Uhh...yeah okay Remy,you fucking hypocrite.

He used to be a tall skinny guy with a moustache now he's a short fat guy with a beard... What happened to him? 

Remember his movie Zebrahead? Hahaha for us inner city white kids it was embarrassing to admit we liked it. 

What does wigger mean

He is an absolutely hardcore Leftist who is trying really really hard to stay relevant. He isn't.

Farthammer -

What does wigger mean

White nigger

He Use go by the name of Remy .. Had a hard time in college and became a White sumpremesis

.. Till his roommate ,O'shea Jackson had his  friend beat it out of him.. 

hes a comedian

SurgicalGloves -
Farthammer -

What does wigger mean

White nigger

Jesus. 

Rappaport obviously pulling for the champagne guy

CruJones -
kennyfrommd -
Vrill -

I didn't bother to watch. I don't need to. He was in some of my favorite movies as a kid, but he hasn't done anything decent since the 90's. For some reason, lately, he thinks he's some kind of expert on fighting, and uses every opportunity to prove he doesn't know the first thing about it. I wish our celebrity obsessed culture would stop giving so much credence to blowhard no it alls just because they are recognizable. 

Nah. Watch his recent work. For example, his cameo on Louis. The best episode of that series and an amazing performance by Rappaport.

Also to whoever says he wishes e was from the streets... I don't know his background but he seems to have a ton of friends that are NYHC OGs so you might be assuming a bit too quickly.

He's in H2O videos with early OG's of the NYHC scene for fucks sake. If Danny Diablo, Roger Miret, Ice T, and H2O vouche for him... I'd say he's more more street than anyone CRE has ever met. Regardless of how annoying he seems. 

Mikes a good dude...he's always done right by us and shown NYHC a lot of love.

He's a huge boxing fan so he's probably just worried about the upset 

Few people are more annoying than white people who think they are part of black culture and police the actions of other white people.