Michael "Venom" Page Says Paul Daley's Afraid

Sure, that's it. That's why he chose Rory. Makes perfect sense.

God this guy is the worst .

I wouldnt go as far as calling him an idiot(especially as some fat dork behind a keyboard). But, come on! Rory is the fight to make. I don't blame him for pushing his name, though.

lol @ Daley being afraid 

he picked the toughest opponent possible 

Daley afraid? Lol.
MVP fighting a lightweight that just lost.

MVP is beings brought along slower than any mma fighter in history

ons ear - MVP is beings brought along slower than any mma fighter in history

even slower than Lashley.

ons ear - MVP is beings brought along slower than any mma fighter in history
No shit I remember after he tooled an opponent they asked him about Lima and a few other top guys and he basically said he was still newer to mma and needed more tune up fights even tho wonderboy had the same amount or just a little more mma experience. I'm pretty sure it's the fight where he was watching himself on the big screen while he jabbed his opponent who was a complete unknown

CaNT WAIT for him to get tooled.. Lol Daley skeered! 

Nick Diaz still GOAT -
ons ear - MVP is beings brought along slower than any mma fighter in history

even slower than Lashley.
I'm expecting big things from lashley.

Absurd from MVP and it's a silly strategy / line to take as I haven't seen a single person buy it. Not even his Mother believes that shit. Semtex is great to watch not only as he is exciting but looks to test himself. When he went back to KB and dipped his toe in the Glory waters it was against their #3.

I feel as if Michael is behaving in a fraudulent manner. All this talk and the antics against overmatched opponents can leave a little bit of a sour taste. As said above he shat a brick when the big names were mentioned a la Lima etc.

Semtex v Rory. It's mad it's happening so soon but looking forward to it. Fair play to Rory too. No tune up and that's after having to take the extra time to make sure nose recovered as well as possible. Credit to both and can't wait.