Michael Vick must die!

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2007/06/08/report-massive-k-9-grave-found-on-michael-vicks-property/

Hard to believe... 36 dead dogs found in Vick's property.

Died of old age, imo.

lol@doc

vick is fucked

maybe they died of natural causes?

like natural doggie mma?

vick is trash as is everyone else who partakes in such bullshit.

He is quite f*cked. What a fackin idiot.

Oh and BTW, LOL @ the Falcons for getting rid of Matt Shaub ... who was a better quarterback than overrated Vick to begin with.

"Oh and BTW, LOL @ the Falcons for getting rid of Matt Shaub ... who was a better quarterback than overrated Vick to begin with. "

LOL, so fucking true. I would guess the Falcons are going to take a desperate try with Culpepper because Vick is going to jail IMO.

he just fucked himself indeed

This is what the BLACK attorney general had to say about the Feds involvement in the case: "There's a larger thing here, and it has nothing to do with any breach of protocol," Poindexter said. "There's something awful going on here. I don't know if it's racial. I don't know what it is."

This is after Poindexter let the search warrant expire because he did not like the wording.

Soon, we will all get to experience this type of justice. I dont know if it's racial. I don't know what it be.

the thing is dog fighting is a culture and something that people doing it do not think it is wrong. Vic will never be sorry for these things because he thinks it is perfectly acceptable.

Its not being hooked on drug or gettinga DUI. Vic will be doing this kind of thing most likely the rest of his life.

Its the same with Roy Jones Jr. Cock fight and dog fighting and not wrong in his mind

very sad

There is a difference between cock fighting and dog fighting imo

birds don't have souls, jk, i do think its a little more taboo to fight dogs then roosters just because we eat chickens which is just the female version of roosters.

For a lot of people it is not as bad, but I just think we should leave the fucking animals alone in terms of making them fight in domestic situations.

"There is a difference between cock fighting and dog fighting imo"

fucking bullshit. Its the same fucking thing. Its humans controlling animals fighting for amusement and entertainment. Its not like seeing a animal fighting in the wild that you are in awe of. There is no difference when humans are controlling everything surrounding the fight

we eat cows and picgs too but having them fight before we eat them would be cruel and sick

"There is a difference between cock fighting and dog fighting imo"

fucking bullshit. Its the same fucking thing. Its humans controlling animals fighting for amusement and entertainment. Its not like seeing a animal fighting in the wild that you are in awe of. There is no difference when humans are controlling everything surrounding the fight

So me slapping my cock against another mans meat in a contest of strength and perserverance is the same as dogfighting? I feel dirty now.

"So me slapping my cock against another mans meat in a contest of strength and perserverance is the same as dogfighting? I feel dirty now."

its all about consent

"FOR THE SECOND TIME, VICK WASN'T EVEN THERE, OR IN THE SAME STATE."

LOL, right The Humane Society has said Vick has been involved in dog fighting for close to 10 years. Humane society is just going to go out of their way to get Vick. Its is money and property keeping all that going

sure there is a possibility he might not have known, but Im sure if all the evidence comes out his cousin will roll. But a good rich cousin would not let another unfortunate cousin take the fall

The State and/or Feds have a long way to go to get a conviction on Vick. The only apparent witnesses have questionable credibility. It will be easier to get a conviction in the Federal System as the Federal System is full of rats.