Micheal Bisping in K1

We all know the count has one of the best stand up in the MW div and enormous KO power in both hand, how will he fair in K-1 knowing that they can't take him down?

~face palm~

He would probably win it imho!

Considering he got KO'd by Dan "You Know I Only Throw Right Hand Punches" Henderson, No.

im not trolling, this is my opinion, i apologist for posting in the wrong forum before though.

Bisping has one of the best stand up in MW, enormous KO power, he got caught by old man henderson.

don't hate cause his brit and his teeth are weird.

im not trolling, this is my opinion, i apologist for posting in the wrong forum before though.

Bisping has one of the best stand up in MW, enormous KO power, he got caught by old man henderson.

don't hate cause his brit and his teeth are weird.

milos - We all know the count has one of the best stand up in the MW div and enormous KO power in both hand, how will he fair in K-1 knowing that they can't take him down?

Bisping couldn't beat Cyril Diabate in a kickboxing match. Let's meditate on this one.

I agree, people judge him too much on his teeth and stupid girly accent, The count K-1 GP champ 2011!

Circling into your opponents power hand equals murder victim in K1.

I don't see Bisping making through 3 rounds with out getting KTFO in K1.

....... Damn GodSaveTheQueen. You just got off another thread w/some very sane posts about how Cain can't make it in K1. Now you come over here and do the opposite. Bisping will not own anyone, unless it's a carefully selected opponent, in K1. Especially Sponge. I mean C'mon, Sponge, really? Phone Post

lol

GodSaveTheQueen - Also, let me just point out that if Bisping WAS in K-1 in some hypothetical MW division... He would fuck people up severely.

Spong vs. Bisping, K-1 MW GP Final... I got Bisping.

Spong would push his shit in.

I can see you are off to a great start you fucking tool.

why you mad bro ^

You are retarded

He would die.

GodSaveTheQueen - Also, let me just point out that if Bisping <b>WAS </b>in K-1 in some hypothetical MW division... He would fuck people up severely.

Spong vs. Bisping, K-1 MW GP Final... I got Bisping.

Spong would rape him..

Bisping would do just fine in K1.  Perhaps he could even win a GP one day.