Michelle Lopez breaks down War Machine situation

uh... in her own little way

http://youtu.be/UPb26SOsFi0?list=UU77wzGnkBqv-WzUdf_aVIxQ

Who is this bimbo?

Kind Sir - Who is this bimbo?

Don't poke a bear.

Look at her left wrist.

The Ultimate Warrior's actual cause of death has finally been brought to light.

She's a different kind of crazy. She may have a subject for a book now. Wasn't she hooking up w an OGer? She seems harmless and nice. Phone Post 3.0

rnunz - 

Don't poke a bear.

My bad but who is she though?

I remember in the good ol days when women who were desperate enough to write inmates were never known beyond their apartment walls. Now I find it when I am not even looking for it.

Thanks Internet.

dhughes - Ya I can't watch that. Please don't give this woman attention. Phone Post 3.0

lol. i'm sorry. i was bored.

Kind Sir - 
rnunz - 

Don't poke a bear.

A Close friend of Alex Forrest.

Kind Sir -
rnunz - 

Don't poke a bear.

Some loon who stalked Roger Huerta, then claimed she would write a book about it. She was also WM's prison pen pal. She comes off as moderately sane in her delivery, which makes her insanity even more troubling. Google her name and Huerta, tons of stuff will come up. Phone Post 3.0

Kind Sir - 
rnunz - 

Don't poke a bear.

Damaged goods poster girl who stalked Roger Huerta and "Wrote a book" about creeping him and his family out.

Became Z list MMA celebrity and hangs onto it for dear life showing up in trainwrecks involving fighters relationships.

Beezulbubba - I remember in the good ol days when women who were desperate enough to write inmates were never known beyond their apartment walls. Now I find it when I am not even looking for it.

Thanks Internet.
Perfectly said. It's eery that she has carved herself a small corner in the world of social acceptability. Shit is perplexing. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you guys continue to give this girl attention?

Lots of crazy in those eyes... Phone Post 3.0

I'd check Michelle Lopez's house for War Machine; just in case. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the info, guys. I suspected something "off" about her.

LOL

She "wanted to stay out of this conversation."  ORLY?

OMG.

At the five-minute mark she invokes the "Multiverse", and states that there is an alternate universe where he changed his name to "Peace Machine" and turns himself in peacefully, becoming a model citizen after spending time in solitary confinement, reading a series of positive, uplifting books.

"It takes a really strong mind to believe in an outcome like that."