Michelle "Stay At Home"! Barack "I'm Golfing"!

Do as I say, not as I do is in full effect!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/30/michelle-obama-asks-dc-residents-to-stay-home-while-barack-goes-golfing/?__twitter_impression=true

Michelle Obama Asks DC Residents to ‘Stay Home’ While Barack Goes Golfing

Former First Lady Michelle Obama and former President Barack Obama do not appear to be on the same page regarding Washington, DC’s stay-at-home orders.

Michelle Obama recorded a message for Washington, DC, residents, urging Americans to stay home, even though her husband went golfing in Virginia two days earlier.

“Remember, we urge you to stay home except if you need essential healthcare, essential food or supplies or to go to your essential job,” she said in a message released on Monday. “Thank you and please stay home DC.”

4 Likes

Elites have different rules?  WTF is this world coming to?

2 Likes

If Michelle was home I'll say it was essential for Barack to get out

1 Like

I don't blame him, have you seen the size of her cock?

I'd rather play a painful 18 holes than come home and have that thing humble me Iron Sheik >

Maybe a Trump cult follower should shut the fuck up about golfing? Especially when the topic comes up to show hypocrisy. 

Just a suggestion. 

3 Likes

Rules for thee, not for me!

1 Like

leaot - 

Maybe a Trump cult follower should shut the fuck up about golfing? Especially when the topic comes up to show hypocrisy. 

Just a suggestion. 

Or perhaps people no longer in office should be the ones shutting the fuck up...

And that goes for both sides.

Your time is over. Shut the fuck up. Especially First Ladies. Nobody elected you to do a fucking thing. That a the one positive about Melania actually. She knows her place.

3 Likes
Altofsky - 
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

Or perhaps people no longer in office should be the ones shutting the fuck up...

Your time is over. Shut the fuck up. Especially First Ladies. Nobody elected you to do a fucking thing. That a the one positive about Melania actually. She knows her place.

The first lady 'role' is quite a strange thing.  Its not the same in other countries. 

Prime Ministers come and go, and their partners are not a big deal for anyone.  And no one knows their opinions.

"Dennis Thatcher refused press interviews and made only brief speeches. When he did speak to the press, he called his wife "The Boss". She often acknowledged her husband's support. In her autobiography, Margaret wrote: "I could never have been Prime Minister for more than 11 years without Denis by my side." Thatcher saw his role as helping her survive the stress of the job, which he urged her to resign on the 10th anniversary of her becoming Prime Minister"

1 Like

Altofsky -
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

Well tell that to Breitbart. They made an article out of some private citizen telling people to stay home while her husband went golfing.

Who is making this bigger as it should be? 

1 Like

luckily the virus knows to stay away from presidents  

1 Like

leaot - 
Altofsky -
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

Well tell that to Breitbart. They made an article out of some private citizen telling people to stay home while her husband went golfing.

That doesn't make any sense.

The woman has always been a loudmouth. She continues to be a loudmouth. Even though not a soul on this earth voted for her. She needs to shut the fuck up and fall in line. Breitbart has nothing to do with that.

3 Likes

Even Barack ignores her. Good enough for him, good enough for me!!

2 Likes
DY2 - 
Altofsky - 
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

The first lady 'role' is quite a strange thing.  Its not the same in other countries. 

Prime Ministers come and go, and their partners are not a big deal for anyone.  And no one knows their opinions.

"Dennis Thatcher refused press interviews and made only brief speeches. When he did speak to the press, he called his wife "The Boss". She often acknowledged her husband's support. In her autobiography, Margaret wrote: "I could never have been Prime Minister for more than 11 years without Denis by my side." Thatcher saw his role as helping her survive the stress of the job, which he urged her to resign on the 10th anniversary of her becoming Prime Minister"

Certainly makes more sense this way.

What happens with our first ladies in the states is the height of personal arrogance.

1 Like

She pegged him too hard that morning and he needed to escape for a bit

ShortyMac - 

She pegged him too hard that morning and he needed to escape for a bit

"I know we're YOUR detail Mr. President, but your wife said...."

leaot -
Altofsky -
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

Incoherent

1 Like

cruedi - If Michelle was home I'll say it was essential for Barack to get out

you marry a woman with a penis, you reap what you sow. you got it coming.

"we all got it coming, kid"

Altofsky - 
DY2 - 
Altofsky - 
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

What happens with our first ladies in the states is the height of personal arrogance.

Not saying you're wrong, but Michelle Obama is in a whole other "listen to meeeeeeee" league than any other first lady.

Wiggy - 
Altofsky - 
DY2 - 
Altofsky - 
leaot - 

Just a suggestion. 

Not saying you're wrong, but Michelle Obama is in a whole other "listen to meeeeeeee" league than any other first lady.

Can't argue that. She took that shit and ran with it. Hard.

Michelle Obama saw a tiger, and a tiger saw a man.