michelle wie is a bj penn fanboi

I dont even know who this chick is.

disbeliever - bj has yellow fever
Isn't BJ part-Korean?

JerseyJoeJitsu - I dont even know who this chick is.

Maybe if you moved out of your grandparents basement, you would know who this chick was.

You want to act cool and say you don't know who she is, but yet she will NEVER know who you are. So who wins? She does. You lose...even on chrismtas eve. Great life you got there

TruthorDie - 

Maybe if you moved out of your grandparents basement, you would know who this chick was.

You want to act cool and say you don't know who she is, but yet she will NEVER know who you are. So who wins? She does. You lose...even on chrismtas eve. Great life you got there

You seem upset?

BuddyRevell - 
Isn't BJ part-Korean?

YUP!

disbeliever - 
BuddyRevell - 
Isn't BJ part-Korean?

Your point?

Isn't Michele Wie Korean?

TruthorDie - 

Yes, because not knowing who a female professional golfer is must mean you live in your grandparents basement and that you never go outside. It's not like female golfing isn't in the top 50 most mainstream sports in the world. sighs

Wie is a spoiled diva and could learn lots from Penn, a guy who got serious about his career, and transformed his body. I bet she moves back up in the rankings after just breathing the same air as Penn.

Just curious and sort of OT, is BJ like married or what? I don't think he is. But did he marry the mother of his daughter, they sort of together or is BJ like a single father? Just curious.

her name is songmi.

fact

lol, oh noes!

White347LX - 
disbeliever - 
BuddyRevell - 
Isn't BJ part-Korean?

Your point?

Isn't Michele Wie Korean?

What race does she play?

Moke - lol, oh noes!

oh yes. :( lol?

hold on...you mean that the most famous female golfer/athlete from hawaii is a fan of the most famous male fighter/athlete also from hawaii?  wow!!!!!!!  what a loser fan boi she is.

TruthorDie - 

My God. Read this back to yourself. Carefully. If after a few times it still sounds alright in your head, well then I guess you truly do belong here!

TheVileOne - Just curious and sort of OT, is BJ like married or what? I don't think he is. But did he marry the mother of his daughter, they sort of together or is BJ like a single father? Just curious.

BJ is serious about being a good father

Michelle Wei is hot.

is that actually her?

kungfucrew - she was dead to me the moment she started dating the blackies. dead!