Michigan and Minnesota are terrible teams

No wonder osu dominates the big ten Phone Post 3.0

Minnesota is the best, you're just mad about Mt Denali no longer called Mt McKinley and want to tear down other states. I feel bad for you

OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 -
Aaron Becker - Minnesota is the best, you're just mad about Mt Denali no longer called Mt McKinley and want to tear down other states. I feel bad for you
Denali is in Alaska. Phone Post 3.0
So Ohio people are now upset about that too? Phone Post 3.0

Jim Harbaugh is very overrated and that's coming from a fan of his. But I can't be a fan of his during his years on UofM wearing those putrid colors Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Jim Harbaugh is very overrated and that's coming from a fan of his. But I can't be a fan of his during his years on UofM wearing those putrid colors Phone Post 3.0

Lol, overrated? What? Not on the college level.

dizz -
Super Saiyan God Vegeta - Jim Harbaugh is very overrated and that's coming from a fan of his. But I can't be a fan of his during his years on UofM wearing those putrid colors Phone Post 3.0

Michigan fans talk about him as if he's the second coming of Jesus Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - 
dizz -

Michigan fans talk about him as if he's the second coming of Jesus Phone Post 3.0

Well, Michigan fans are assholes

I do think he'll turn that program around but it'll take him 2-3 years to do so

LOL at the Big Ten. Tide will roll Saturday night.

dizz -

Hes overrated. Was a 40 point dog to USC when nobody was beating them and won. Took the niners to a few straight nfc championship games. He clearly doesnt know what hes doing. And Michigan has been such a great program lately im sure he walked into a great situation. Phone Post 3.0

seg - LOL at the Big Ten. Tide will roll Saturday night.
Nobody was laughing at big ten last bowl season Phone Post 3.0

TCU must be awesome....they dominated Minnesota so completely

Lol at the Buckeyes beating down Bama last year. Phone Post 3.0

The SEC reign is coming to an end. Talent too spread out down there now. Bama MIGHT make the playoff this year. Oregon's reign on the Pac-12 coming to an end. I'll give them this year and that's it. Big Ten is going to be what the SEC was the last 5 years. And by Big Ten, I mean Ohio St, Mich St, Mich, Wisc. Phone Post 3.0

Northwestfall - The SEC reign is coming to an end. Talent too spread out down there now. Bama MIGHT make the playoff this year. Oregon's reign on the Pac-12 coming to an end. I'll give them this year and that's it. Big Ten is going to be what the SEC was the last 5 years. And by Big Ten, I mean Ohio St, Mich St, Mich, Wisc. Phone Post 3.0

Penn State is coming on too.

Akron OG - 

1-10 now against the SEC? Congrats

Boiler up. Hopefully we'll win a game this year. Phone Post 3.0

Michigan just needs a QB. They would have won if their QB didn't throw 3 int. One was returned for a TD and the other 2 Michigan was in FG range. That alone was a 13 point swing. The QB also overthrew a wide open WR in the end zone 3 times. Phone Post

3rd String motherfucker. Phone Post 3.0

OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 - 
Aaron Becker -
OJTT_Hunter Thompson's .45 -
Aaron Becker - Minnesota is the best, you're just mad about Mt Denali no longer called Mt McKinley and want to tear down other states. I feel bad for you
Denali is in Alaska. Phone Post 3.0
So Ohio people are now upset about that too? Phone Post 3.0
Yes, actually. McKinley was from Ohio and Denali was named after him until it was recently changed legally. Phone Post 3.0

did you just go read up on it?

Dirty Dick Slater -
Akron OG - 

1-10 now against the SEC? Congrats
1-10? Last year the Big Ten beat the SEC head-to-head in the bowls. Phone Post 3.0