Michigan’s plan to reopen K-12 Schools

1 Like

Cool

Good luck trying to get teenagers to wear a mask for a whole day when we can’t even get adults to wear them to grocery shop for 15 minutes 

1 Like

Fall sports such as Football may get postponed to Spring 

Honestly why bother when you can do everything online.

1 Like

Liberals will be having the time of their life going around policing mask usage.

Brockback Mountain -

The urban students in Metro Detroit tend not to have access to online Pretty pathetic and sad if you ask me but that’s the reality 

In my family I have 4 teachers and a friend who’s a teacher too and they’ve all told me there’s simply too many black students who do not have access to online learning 

Brockback Mountain -

Because kids need to go back to school. We can't hide forever and kids need to socialize and do kid shit.

2 Likes

My wife is a teacher (not Michigan) and is absolutely dreading this fall

So are you getting ready to propose? 

2 Likes

JonnyW - 
Brockback Mountain -

Because kids need to go back to school. We can't hide forever and kids need to socialize and do kid shit.

But do it with mask on and 6 feet desk distance and shit.

Its all a big hassle.

Either bang or dont bang bro.

1 Like

Brockback Mountain -

Because that's not a realistic option for many families. And the online experience we had this spring was pretty shitty, especially for younger kids. They need to get back in school. 

Vegito Blue - 
Brockback Mountain -

The urban students in Metro Detroit tend not to have access to online Pretty pathetic and sad if you ask me but that’s the reality 

In my family I have 4 teachers and a friend who’s a teacher too and they’ve all told me there’s simply too many black students who do not have access to online learning 

An internet capable laptop is like 2-300$

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-11-y010nr-Celeron-Personal/dp/B01JLCKP48?tag=mashable-editpost-20&ascsubtag=04zBmXMsJzdSvZua1mYSqtP

Brockback Mountain -
Vegito Blue - 
Brockback Mountain -

An internet capable laptop is like 2-300$

https://www.amazon.com/HP-Stream-11-y010nr-Celeron-Personal/dp/B01JLCKP48?tag=mashable-editpost-20&ascsubtag=04zBmXMsJzdSvZua1mYSqtP

Gotta pay for internet too 

rufus - 
Brockback Mountain -

Because that's not a realistic option for many families. And the online experience we had this spring was pretty shitty, especially for younger kids. They need to get back in school. 

So improve the "online experience"

If billion dollar companies can work distributed, some math problems and reading moby dick shouldnt be beyond our reach.

clattymine -

So are you getting ready to propose? 

Hey somehow this thread got made twice. Could you delete the other one please lol