Mickey Rourke opponent claims he was paid to dive

So, everyone in here knew it was a fixed fight, but here is a video of Rourkes' opponent admitting that it was a fixed fight and he was told by Vadim and his team to go down in the 2nd and also not to hit Rourke in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nCW4xPPC7M#

Blue Please - Thanks!

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Plastic surgery has already fucked his face up Phone Post 3.0

This whole thing was utter nonsense. Who does this fucking old actor think he is? What motive could he have possibly had to do this other than he's just an idiot?

This fight wasn't even sanctioned. Pretty sure it was just a meaninglessness exhibition bout.

Either way pretty lame move from Micky, I watched the fight. He looked ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - This whole thing was utter nonsense. Who does this fucking old actor think he is? What motive could he have possibly had to do this other than he's just an idiot?
The fight looked nothing like a boxing match, he's not that good of an actor.

Cringe worthy shit Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. It was VERY cringe worthy. I've seen more realistic acting on the wwf tv show.

Is it possible he took a dive and Rourke wasn't aware of the plan that had been worked out? Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - This whole thing was utter nonsense. Who does this fucking old actor think he is? What motive could he have possibly had to do this other than he's just an idiot?

Motive=Money.

jasonhightower - Is it possible he took a dive and Rourke wasn't aware of the plan that had been worked out? Phone Post 3.0

If someone would be so kind as to post the video, that question is addressed in the video. :)

Hint hint.... :)

jasonhightower - Is it possible he took a dive and Rourke wasn't aware of the plan that had been worked out? Phone Post 3.0
Impossible just youtube the fight and try not to laugh.
He would hit the guy with these pitter patter body shots, and punch his gloves.

Bounce off the ropes, and at one time it even looked like he faked a heart attack then threw a hook. Phone Post 3.0

Mdson - 
EvilMaster - This whole thing was utter nonsense. Who does this fucking old actor think he is? What motive could he have possibly had to do this other than he's just an idiot?

Motive=Money.

That guy has got fu money already. This whole thing just seems completely illogical to me.

Maybe just an old fuck trying to make it look like he's still got it? An ego thing?

Porkchop - So, everyone in here knew it was a fixed fight, but here is a video of Rourkes' opponent admitting that it was a fixed fight and he was told by Vadim and his team to go down in the 2nd and also not to hit Rourke in the face.

Blue Please - Thanks!

This fucking dude can't even get the names straight lol Vadim (Finkelstein) has nothing to do with boxing whatsoever, I guess he meant Vladimir Hryunov, famous boxing promoter. This guy

Oh and vid

EvilMaster -
Mdson - 

Motive=Money.

That guy has got fu money already. This whole thing just seems completely illogical to me.

Maybe just an old fuck trying to make it look like he's still got it? An ego thing?
Must be. He was showboating and shit so... Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - This whole thing was utter nonsense. Who does this fucking old actor think he is? What motive could he have possibly had to do this other than he's just an idiot?
Cause hes old as fuck but wants to pretend hes a tough guy and athlete instead of accepting it. Phone Post 3.0

dammit, I was hoping he got a legitimate win over a 1-10 homeless guy

touch - 
Porkchop - So, everyone in here knew it was a fixed fight, but here is a video of Rourkes' opponent admitting that it was a fixed fight and he was told by Vadim and his team to go down in the 2nd and also not to hit Rourke in the face.

Blue Please - Thanks!

This fucking dude can't even get the names straight lol Vadim (Finkelstein) has nothing to do with boxing whatsoever, I guess he meant Vladimir Hryunov, famous boxing promoter. This guy

"This fucking dude can't even get the names straight lol"

I hope you're not referring to me. I quoted the guy in the video directly. He said Vadim.

If you want to claim he doesn't know the names of the people he dealt with then that's your call.

Porkchop - 
touch - 

Blue Please - Thanks!

"This fucking dude can't even get the names straight lol"

I hope you're not referring to me. I quoted the guy in the video directly. He said Vadim.

If you want to claim he doesn't know the names of the people he dealt with then that's your call.

Your hope holds true bro.

This man doesn't know the names of the people he dealt with, here I am making my call!