Mickey Rourke to fight in Russia again next spring

http://tass.ru/sport/3908977

MOSCOW, December 27th. / TASS /. Renowned actor and boxer Mickey Rourke is to fight in February or March in the Urals in the card which is also expected to encompass the double Olympic champion Egor Mehontsev. This was told to Tass by Rourke manager Vadim Kornilov.

"We are working hard to organize the Urals fight for Mickey - he said -. There's also one of the main fights scheduled of Egor Mehontsev now we are negotiating at this event with several partners in the Urals This can happen during February or March of next year. Now Mickey trains every day, he really wants to fight and asks when he will be able to fight in Russia. "

Currently, 64-year-old Rourke trains in Los Angeles at the famed Wild Card gym and is preparing to return to the ring.

Rourke in November 2014 returned to the ring at age 62, knocking out in Moscow American Elliott Seymour. Rourke started boxing at age of 12. In professional boxing, he spent eight fights, scored six wins (4 by KO) and two matches were brought to a draw.

Dude is old.

I actually stayed up way late to watch his last... show. One of very few genuine "works" I've seen live. I didn't feel cheated or angry, it was just super embarrassing for him. Guy's a fucking loser for being involved in a work 

Mickey stating that Trump can suck his dick

Last fight of Mickey Rourke in Russia

MMOZ -

Hope he dies in the ring.

Not the best thing to hope for. 

"Fight"

touch - 

so he loves Putin but hates Trump?

I hate hollywood people

Erik Apple -
touch - 

I hate hollywood people

Mickey must have some kind of personal beef with Trump, he couldn't expect his Russian thing going on so well under Hillary.

Not sure if that was a work. Rourke had the superior foot work and hand speed . I can't wait to see this next fight, he brings it.

No interest in his ring acting.

PeterNorth -

Not sure if that was a work. Rourke had the superior foot work and hand speed . I can't wait to see this next fight, he brings it.

Not sure if your trolling or not, first line baited me in but then it got progressively more absurd, must be trolling/being sarcastic? 

Mickey by body shot ko.

Erik Apple - 
touch - 

I hate hollywood people

He says in the video that Trump sued him years ago for more than he should have. Research.

Rourke is a great fighter.

Please put "fight" in commas

his face looks like i drew it with my left hand. 

i'm not left handed either. 

why is he even "fighting" if he's desperate for money I dare say some russian film maker would pay him to be in some crap action film with Steven Segal where they have to protect some russian girl from russian bad guys or something? 

(don't steal my idea you sneaky ruskies)

LOL,   FYI Mickey is quite insane.