Microsoft confirms Xbox1 wil only work in 21

http://www.p4rgaming.com/microsoft-confirms-xbox-one-will-only-work-in-21-states-in-the-us-at-launch Phone Post

Only 21 states supported at launch. The other states will be added by 2015. Phone Post

Microsoft wants to give it to Sony Phone Post 3.0

TSMontana -

. Phone Post

wtf?

They're just digging themselves into a massive hole. How can you fuck up this bad when your product hasn't even been released yet Phone Post

This has got to be a joke Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ "here are a few suggestions on what you can do,” said the representative, “You can relocate to a state that has Xbox One support"

It's Satire.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

It's Satire.

This, and so many people immediately believe it because they've fucked up so bad thus far that this no longer seems that ridiculous for them.

troll! Phone Post 3.0

I AM A MOFO - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

It's Satire.

This, and so many people immediately believe it because they've fucked up so bad thus far that this no longer seems that ridiculous for them.

Guilty. Finished reading the whole thing and realized it was fake. But wouldnt of been shocked if it was real

I honestly thought it was real. Could only access the website through my phone, read the article and thought this shit has to go on the OG Phone Post