Microsoft May Temporary Halt XB1 Production:

From the recent Microsoft financial report and investor call:

The XBox division's revenue is down 34% from last year.

Microsoft CFO Amy Hood implied they have too much supply and not enough demand for their new console. Manufacturing will be slowed down and may stop to allow for retailers to sell through their inventories.

Source: Christian Nutt of Gamasutra Phone Post 3.0

They will probably wait to see how the system launch in other countries go before making a decision. Even if they halt production they have had a very good lauch. I do see xbox ones everywhere in the stores while ps4 is nowhere to be found. Still both systems are breaking launch records. Phone Post 3.0

No games and no reason to buy the smaller titles. Let me get this straight. Trials is $15 or $20 on pc and it muthafarking $40 FOR A DOWNLOAD on Xbox and PS4? To hell with them. I ain't buying anything until I get it for $5 now. Tired of these mofos. Oh and that $40 download has a freakin season pass too? hell no

Big Pun - No games and no reason to buy the smaller titles. Let me get this straight. Trials is $15 or $20 on pc and it muthafarking $40 FOR A DOWNLOAD on Xbox and PS4? To hell with them. I ain't buying anything until I get it for $5 now. Tired of these mofos. Oh and that $40 download has a freakin season pass too? hell no
It's 20 to download too... The $40 retail version comes with a season pass and all future DLC. Phone Post 3.0

Mariooo1UP -
Big Pun - No games and no reason to buy the smaller titles. Let me get this straight. Trials is $15 or $20 on pc and it muthafarking $40 FOR A DOWNLOAD on Xbox and PS4? To hell with them. I ain't buying anything until I get it for $5 now. Tired of these mofos. Oh and that $40 download has a freakin season pass too? hell no
It's 20 to download too... The $40 retail version comes with a season pass and all future DLC. Phone Post 3.0
lol Phone Post 3.0