Mid-life crisis, existential breakdown?

So I see someone post a "I can't believe you've been gone a year" on a chicks fb, which makes her the FIFTH chick that I know of that I've slept with that is now dead.  

Im only 34, but I feel as though I'm much much older with that high of a number.  

1) auto accident

2) overdose

3) double pneumonia (was a heavy pill user when I knew her in the army, she began after we had sex)

4) suicide

5) probably MS (we slept together 15 years ago)

anyone have a higher number of former fucks now dead?

Sounds like you bang the classy type.

Is there a "classy type" at 16, 17, 18?  lol gtfo with that shit

Yeah... the older you get the more people you know die.

I know, on one level, that is very "obvious", but it starts to get really weird when people your peers start to go.

I remember once looking through this whole photo album with my grandma before she died. It was mostly of my grandparents and all their friends from the 40s, 50, 60, etc, They used to love to have parties at their place.

She told me "They are all dead now Everyone we knew back then is dead". Like 100+ people in these photos. She pointed out how EVERY SINGLE ONE Of THEM, that she knew of, died.

Must be crazy when you get that age.

shen -

I know, on one level, that is very "obvious", but it starts to get really weird when people your peers start to go.

I remember once looking through this whole photo album with my grandma before she died. It was mostly of my grandparents and all their friends from the 40s, 50, 60, etc, They used to love to have parties at their place.

She told me "They are all dead now Everyone we knew back then is dead". Like 100+ people in these photos. She pointed out how EVERY SINGLE ONE Of THEM, that she knew of, died.

Agreed, would be weird as hell. We live multiple lives in a single lifetime.

Fifth? You got that demon dick son, stealer of souls!

People die. It's as harsh as that, and after 2 decades of dealing with a nonstop cascade of death (and worse) I can honestly tell you it makes no more sense than that.

Live well, bring the people you care about closer, dump the ones that cost too much of you and don't look back. Because, at this stage of the game my friend, it's all about time. Time spent and time wasted. Time is really the only thing that can truly be taken away from a man. You can get almost anything else back. Don't think about you did or didn't do, think about what you're going to do next, and go all in.

Sorry man. I can't think of one ex gf that has passed.

ttt

Kirik - 

You can't think of one ex GF

Kirik -

Passed what??

Gas?

A Test???

A stone??? Motherfucker girls don't get stones!

shen - 

My grandfather used to get newspaper and go straight to the obituaries. Then after a while, he stopped doing that because everyone he knew growing up had died. It was weird to listen him talk about it with my grandmother (she died last year aged 96). Another weird thing for him was that the ethnic makeup of his home town had changed so he talked about whether he or his sister were going to be the last ones in the family buried in that town. It was her, she died at 98.

shen - 

Amazing that in 50 or 60 years or so, almost all of us will be gone.

Then there will be nothing but the people with 2075 join dates.

MountainMedic - Fifth? You got that demon dick son, stealer of souls!

People die. It's as harsh as that, and after 2 decades of dealing with a nonstop cascade of death (and worse) I can honestly tell you it makes no more sense than that.

Live well, bring the people you care about closer, dump the ones that cost too much of you and don't look back. Because, at this stage of the game my friend, it's all about time. Time spent and time wasted. Time is really the only thing that can truly be taken away from a man. You can get almost anything else back. Don't think about you did or didn't do, think about what you're going to do next, and go all in.

Very good advice! You must be as old as me.

sparkyman -
shen - 

You forget about Steve
Steve will always be here

Slydawg - You have me beat on numbers but one girl I was with was raped and killed by ISIS. Does that count as one?

That's fucked up if true.

And yes, I believe that counts.

How much would you charge me to have sex with my ex-wife?

sparkyman - 
shen - 

2067 will be a shitty year for newbs

ShanTheMan -
sparkyman - 
shen - 

2067 will be a shitty year for newbs
Probably be a bunch of TUF cyborg newbs.