Middle School Kids Love Trump?

My friends girlfriend teaches middle school and I was surprised to hear trump has a lot of fans in her sixth grade class. The kids got to choose a movie to watch on the last day before vacation,they picked home alone 2 because trump had a ten second cameo. During a pep ralley they started chanting Build the wall LOL.

I don't know why they know trump was in it,I didn't remember until my friend said it. I wonder if it's the parents or internet they learned it.

Depends on the area I'd assume. I know some teachers and they've told me middle schoolers love joking about Trump whether they like him or not.

Trump is also in the little rascals movie. My kid loves it. But he doesn't like trump. He just likes seeing trump in the movie.

Probably because they can relate to his antics.

same mentality and maturity as them, makes sense.  

Trump is counter-culture. I know a lot of Middle Schoolers who joke about triggers and assuming people's gender too.

Kids at my high school love him

Sandy Pantz - Trump is counter-culture. I know a lot of Middle Schoolers who joke about triggers and assuming people's gender too.
lol Trump isn't counterculture at all

StankieEdgar -
Sandy Pantz - Trump is counter-culture. I know a lot of Middle Schoolers who joke about triggers and assuming people's gender too.

Actually he is.  In most media there is a strong advocacy for liberal ideas, just watch the shit on MTV.   He is the antithesis of that mass media message.  He is portrayed as pro American, strong heterosexual alpha male.   

This.

The kids at my son’s school laugh and joke about “triggers”, “don’t assume”, and all the SJW bullshit being fed to them.

Those kids can spot bullshit from a thousand miles away AND they have a natural tendency to rebel against authority (and it’s authority that’s telling them that gender is fluid, etc.)

The next generation is going to be more conservative/libertarian than possibly any other previous one.

It warms my heart.

StankieEdgar -
Yes, he is.

Go back to eating paint chips.

Bassboats Budlight -

MAGA

DuffyLaCoronilla - 

This.

The kids at my son’s school laugh and joke about “triggers”, “don’t assume”, and all the SJW bullshit being fed to them.

Those kids can spot bullshit from a thousand miles away AND they have a natural tendency to rebel against authority (and it’s authority that’s telling them that gender is fluid, etc.)

The next generation is going to be more conservative/libertarian than possibly any other previous one.

It warms my heart.

do you have any facts, polls or anything to back this up or are we going on your feelings? 

62,984,825 people voted for him. Trump is as counterculture as the fucking backstreet boys.

Trump is counter-culture among middle schoolers because they are surrounded by crazed sjw cat owning white neo-bolshevik women who are the staff/ administration authority figures in middle schools. These crazed leftists hate Trump and include anti-Trump messaging as mantadory curriculum. The kids can see through it quite easily.

StankieEdgar - 62,984,825 people voted for him. Trump is as counterculture as the fucking backstreet boys.
How many people were into the 1960s counterculture?

Why do you do this to yourself? You need to Learn How to Stop Worrying and Love the MAGA.

Kids around here love him too. We've got a whole generation of patriots coming up. We got alotta homies.

EluThingol -
StankieEdgar - 62,984,825 people voted for him. Trump is as counterculture as the fucking backstreet boys.
How many people were into the 1960s counterculture?

Why do you do this to yourself? You need to Learn How to Stop Worrying and Love the MAGA.
You're probably talking about a few hundred thousand people that actually participated in that movement. Nowhere near the same amount of people. Do you feel rebellious for supporting Trump?

warmonky - My friends girlfriend teaches middle school and I was surprised to hear trump has a lot of fans in her sixth grade class. The kids got to choose a movie to watch on the last day before vacation,they picked home alone 2 because trump had a ten second cameo. During a pep ralley they started chanting Build the wall LOL.

LOL the image of a room full of middle schoolers screaming "buld the wall" is quite amusing.   I can just imagine a lot of the teachers triggered faces.

Praise KEK.