Middle School Teacher For Screwing Teen

Middle School Teacher Arrested for Alleged Sexual Relationship With Teen

A former Texas middle school teacher was arrested Tuesday for allegedly carrying on a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old male student from a nearby high school.

Nicole Marie Faires Andrews, 31, who taught English and language arts at Cedar Park Middle School, was arrested on charges of inappropriate relations between an educator and a student and sexual assault of a child, according to Williamson County jail records. Andrews met the teen, who was not her student, at Austin’s Church at Canyon Creek, where she volunteered as a youth administrator, KXAN reports. He is a student at Vandegrift High School, also in Austin.

The relationship between Andrews and the boy, according to court documents, included about a dozen instances of sexual contact. Andrews also sent nude photos of herself to the student, KXAN reports.

Andrews had already resigned from her job when she was arrested Tuesday. Cedar Park learned of the alleged relationship in late October and placed her on administrative at that time, according to KXAN. She resigned about a week later.

The incident is one of many this year in Texas. During this fiscal year alone, the Texas Education Agency has opened nearly 70 cases dealing with inappropriate relationships involving students or minors, KXAN reports.

http://time.com/5065066/texas-student-teacher-relationship-nicole-marie-faires/

You'd think she'd be happy with Aaron Rodgers...

Was it really "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student" if she taught at a school he didnt go to?

Also, when i saw thr picture and the title, i thought for sure this would be about a male teacher and female student.

Nexuscrawlers - Was it really "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student" if she taught at a school he didnt go to?

Also, when i saw thr picture and the title, i thought for sure this would be about a male teacher and female student.

How exactly is it not "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student"?

Is she not an educator and he not a student?

The student is 16, the educator is 31, and the age of consent in Texas is 17.

Nothing quoted indicates they were at the same school.

moccaco - You'd think she'd be happy with Aaron Rodgers...
Haha, yeah. What woman wants a tall, muscular, good looking dude, when you can have an inexperienced 16 year old kid?

Just goes to show you... Woman are irrational and are never happy with what they have.

Ministry of Truth -
Nexuscrawlers - Was it really "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student" if she taught at a school he didnt go to?

How exactly is it not "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student"?

Is she not an educator and he not a student?

The student is 16, the educator is 31, and the age of consent in Texas is 17.

Nothing quoted indicates they were at the same school.
I guess. Its just odd since she isnt really HIS educator, so id think it would be some other charge. But i guess it probably doesnt matter, im no lawyer.

Damn lucky 16 year old.

wood

https://caseyanthony.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Nicole-Marie-Faires-Andrews-Selfie-01.jpg

ranier wolfcastle -

wood

https://caseyanthony.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Nicole-Marie-Faires-Andrews-Selfie-01.jpg

Well he looks 30 years old so I'll allow it.

OblongBox - 
ranier wolfcastle -

wood

Well he looks 30 years old so I'll allow it.

lol

Is that the guy? He looks like a grown man. Normally think its sick these teacher do this but if thats the student she needs to get a pass on this one.

Dude looks older then me.

i assume thats her husband

Lol that dudes 16? Wtf

No wonder he was smashing the female teachers

Are you idiots retarded? That's obviously her husband.

Nexuscrawlers - Was it really "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student" if she taught at a school he didnt go to?

I teach at an Austin MS as well...and yes, they are still considered students until they graduate high school. It doesn't matter if they are a student at your school.

FaceToFace -
Nexuscrawlers - Was it really "inappropriate relations between an educator and a student" if she taught at a school he didnt go to?

I teach at an Austin MS as well...and yes, they are still considered students until they graduate high school. It doesn't matter if they are a student at your school.

Must be different from state to state. Im in MD and this teacher (who i went to school with and is the brother of my sister best friend) got in trouble for the same thing.

He got off because the student and his had relations during the summer only so he didnt qualify for the whole "educator/student" thing.

Alot of people in my area were pretty pissed about that loop hole.

lol they just labeling every picture a selfie at this point?

BruteDion -
FaceToFace -

Must be different from state to state. Im in MD and this teacher (who i went to school with and is the brother of my sister best friend) got in trouble for the same thing.

He got off because the student and his had relations during the summer only so he didnt qualify for the whole "educator/student" thing.

Alot of people in my area were pretty pissed about that loop hole.

They are really strict about any contact you have with students here...so much so that it blows my mind that it happens so often. These bitches be crazy.