MiddleEasy teams up with TapouT & Evan Tanner Film

TheMastro - Evan Tanner was my first favorite fighter. I always respected him for the way he carried himself. Guy was a class act. Phone Post

He was my father and I's favorite fighter. We always rooted for opposites, but not when Tanner was fighting. Phone Post

ttt

LayzieTheSavage - 

Hahah, nice. 

Where's the pic at?!

Sorry didn't see this message until today!  We killed the battery on our camera so my wife took this pic with my old phone that didn't have a flash... turned out pretty shitty and blurry but the picture still cracks me up.

Good times!

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I watched the trailer and I was wondering what the story was with Chael's comments. I am a Chael fan, but everyone was so positive about this guy and that comment about his intelligence seemed out of place. Is it taken out of context? what else did he say? Were they not friends?

Someone enlighten me.

gooddoc - I'm sure this has been covered before, but I watched the trailer and I was wondering what the story was with Chael's comments. I am a Chael fan, but everyone was so positive about this guy and that comment about his intelligence seemed out of place. Is it taken out of context? what else did he say? Were they not friends?

Someone enlighten me.

I wondered the same thing when I first saw that clip, but I'm guessing by his "intelligent" comments that he's meaning that he doesn't think Evan was "all there" towards the end of his life.  They definitely had a falling out though because I've seen other clips where Sonnen talks about Evan always being on myspace and not being a responsible adult and answering phone calls.

I don't know a whole lot about it but the impression I got in the clips that I've seen online is that Sonnen and Tanner grew apart when Evan was really struggling in life.

mixedmartialfarts -
LayzieTheSavage - 

Hahah, nice. 

Where's the pic at?!

Sorry didn't see this message until today!  We killed the battery on our camera so my wife took this pic with my old phone that didn't have a flash... turned out pretty shitty and blurry but the picture still cracks me up.

Good times!

Hell yeah. Throwing up the sign too! Phone Post

The film is out in 4 days! Get your dudes together to watch this great film, have a Once I was a Champion PPV party!

nash magnum - The film is out in 4 days! Get your dudes together to watch this great film, have a Once I was a Champion PPV party!

I noticed this on PPV last night... I haven't bought it because my Dish Network service is in "vacation mode" and I'm still getting quite a few channels with a $0 bill (not sure how long that will last lol)...

But I was really tempted to buy this one... anyone seen it yet?