Midseason nfl predictions

Samoa - Silly kids. The Mighty Mighty Black and Gold will win the Super Bowl just like they do every year.

Haha VU!

Poop Doodle - Jets won't make playoffs.

Bold prediction!

DoovyB - 
Jason -
Flaboy239 - Colts and Broncos AFC championship. Denver wins. Phone Post 3.0
Colts are gonna have to beat NE at home for that to happen, not gonna happen. Only team in AFC that can do that is Denver, but they wouldn't play till championship Game. Phone Post 3.0
Says the Patriots fan
This colts fan says we can and will

See you in two weeks Phone Post 3.0

Jan 11 2013. Pats 43. Colts 21

Nov 18th 2012 Pats 59. Colts 24.

Dec 4th 2011 Pats 31. Colts 24.

Nov 21st 2010. Pats 31. Colts 28.

So what exactly makes you think the Colts are going to beat the Pats twice this year? nevermind at home in the playoffs. They have averaged 41 points vs the colts in the last 4 years, two with Andrew Luck. They aren't even a better team than they have been the past two years. yeah buddy, see you in two weeks.

I'm not saying the Colts can't beat the Pats, that would be silly, but Luck throws some really stupid passes. If he does that against the Pats it won't be pretty. Phone Post 3.0

My prediction: Denver loses at home in the divisional round. Phone Post 3.0

Jason -
DoovyB - 
Jason -
Flaboy239 - Colts and Broncos AFC championship. Denver wins. Phone Post 3.0
Colts are gonna have to beat NE at home for that to happen, not gonna happen. Only team in AFC that can do that is Denver, but they wouldn't play till championship Game. Phone Post 3.0
Says the Patriots fan
This colts fan says we can and will

See you in two weeks Phone Post 3.0

Jan 11 2013. Pats 43. Colts 21

Nov 18th 2012 Pats 59. Colts 24.

Dec 4th 2011 Pats 31. Colts 24.

Nov 21st 2010. Pats 31. Colts 28.

So what exactly makes you think the Colts are going to beat the Pats twice this year? nevermind at home in the playoffs. They have averaged 41 points vs the colts in the last 4 years, two with Andrew Luck. They aren't even a better team than they have been the past two years. yeah buddy, see you in two weeks.

Because one day we will. I know it's hard not to get butt hurt being a new England guy, but settle down your mascara is going to run Phone Post 3.0

One day you will I agree. I really like the colts and I love Luck. But your one day ain't this year.

I think the next 5-10 years Luck will be the best QB in the league Phone Post 3.0

Peterson gets reinstated for the last 3 games. Vikings finish 10-6. Nfc championship and lose to the Cardinals. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - One day you will I agree. I really like the colts and I love Luck. But your one day ain't this year.

I think the next 5-10 years Luck will be the best QB in the league Phone Post 3.0

how dare you not insult me back!

one thing i disagree with you on is that this team we have isnt better than the last 2 years. we are much improved on both sides of the ball. maybe not as good as the patriots or broncos but i think we are easily number 3 (once the steelers calm down)

Uncle Rukus - Dallas goes 8-8.

Romo blows the big game and misses the play offs then blows 5 dudes. Phone Post 3.0
Lol yes! Phone Post 3.0

I think Brady is going to the super bowl this year. He's in full on terminator mode. Phone Post 3.0

Diabeetus -
Samoa - Silly kids. The Mighty Mighty Black and Gold will win the Super Bowl just like they do every year.

Haha VU!

Poop Doodle - Jets won't make playoffs.

Bold prediction!
Back at ya. Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - Silly kids. The Mighty Mighty Black and Gold will win the Super Bowl just like they do every year. Phone Post 3.0

This is the only logical conclusion.

Go Steelers!

Saints turn things around and make the playoffs!

Defensive MVP: J.J. Watt Phone Post 3.0

donfryesmustacheBBC - Panthers beat Patriots.....ahhh who am I fucking kidding Phone Post 3.0
I'm still bitter about the 2003 season super bowl. Fuck Vinatieri Phone Post 3.0

Browns have one of their best seasons ever, and miss the playoffs Phone Post 3.0

Bengals coach gets fired, Bengals draft qb in 1st 3 rounds Phone Post 3.0

DoovyB - Bengals coach gets fired, Bengals draft qb in 1st 3 rounds Phone Post 3.0
Lewis should have been fired years ago. They'll keep Dalton for at least one more year to see how he does under a new coach. Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship - I think Brady is going to the super bowl this year. He's in full on terminator mode. Phone Post 3.0

It's really back and forth with him. Sometimes he doesn't seem to have much emotion.

If you see him celebrating with his teammates, screaming on the sideliness, hooting and hollering, then you literally could bet everything you have on the Pats winning that game. When Brady gets emotional and heated he simply does not lose.

Jason -
Kenny Blankenship - I think Brady is going to the super bowl this year. He's in full on terminator mode. Phone Post 3.0

It's really back and forth with him. Sometimes he doesn't seem to have much emotion.

If you see him celebrating with his teammates, screaming on the sideliness, hooting and hollering, then you literally could bet everything you have on the Pats winning that game. When Brady gets emotional and heated he simply does not lose.

When you see breezy get up in a linebacker or defensive lineman's face...

Hide yo kids
Hide yo wife
Tom Brady rapin' err body out here Phone Post 3.0