Midseason nfl predictions

NFC East
Redskins finish last in division... again. (but show some signs of life)
Cowboys finish 9-7, miss playoffs
Eagles win division.
Giants 3rd in division.

Khun Kao - NFC East
Eagles win division.
Giants 3rd in division.

Sooo you predict that the NFC East standings will remain what they are now?

Steelers beat the Pats in the AFC Championship, then destroy whatever team come out of the NFC. 

#7 For the Black and Gold

BlackandGold - 

Steelers beat the Pats in the AFC Championship, then destroy whatever team come out of the NFC. 

Jason - 
DoovyB - 
Jason -
Flaboy239 - Colts and Broncos AFC championship. Denver wins. Phone Post 3.0
Colts are gonna have to beat NE at home for that to happen, not gonna happen. Only team in AFC that can do that is Denver, but they wouldn't play till championship Game. Phone Post 3.0
Says the Patriots fan
This colts fan says we can and will

See you in two weeks Phone Post 3.0

Jan 11 2013. Pats 43. Colts 21

Nov 18th 2012 Pats 59. Colts 24.

Dec 4th 2011 Pats 31. Colts 24.

Nov 21st 2010. Pats 31. Colts 28.

So what exactly makes you think the Colts are going to beat the Pats twice this year? nevermind at home in the playoffs. They have averaged 41 points vs the colts in the last 4 years, two with Andrew Luck. They aren't even a better team than they have been the past two years. yeah buddy, see you in two weeks.

The Dolphins can beat the Pats at home

AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

The truth is that the Steeler defense isn't good enough to make a title run. They have built a strong offense around Ben, but it won't be enough in the end. They'll be fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch, and I think they'll be out in the wildcard round. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

The truth is that the Steeler defense isn't good enough to make a title run. They have built a strong offense around Ben, but it won't be enough in the end. They'll be fighting for a playoff spot down the stretch, and I think they'll be out in the wildcard round. Phone Post 3.0

What defense have you been watching the last two games?

AdmiralCackbar - 
Khun Kao - NFC East
Eagles win division.
Giants 3rd in division.

Sooo you predict that the NFC East standings will remain what they are now?

yes. Not a bold prediction, I know, but the thread didn't ask for bold predictions. :)

GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

The one that gave up 34 points to Indy and 23 to Baltimore while playing at home. The fact that you think that shows a defense capable of winning a title shows just how bad they were before that.

AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

The one that gave up 34 points to Indy and 23 to Baltimore while playing at home. The fact that you think that shows a defense capable of winning a title shows just how bad they were before that.
I think that's pretty good considering the colts are #1 in the league and the Ravens 9th. Feel free to google it. We are also pretty banged up on defense. Phone Post 3.0

Oilers vs Giants.

Mark Bavaro with the winning TD!

(But I could be wrong since I have been out of the game for awhile since I got married) Phone Post 3.0

BlackandGold - 
AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

I think that's pretty good considering the colts are #1 in the league and the Ravens 9th. Feel free to google it. We are also pretty banged up on defense. Phone Post 3.0

I know that Indy is a very good offense, but I think a good defense does better than that at home. Baltimore's offensive ranking is misleading IMO. They put up big numbers against Tampa and Carolina. Other than that, they've been rather pedestrian.

The Steelers do have a cakewalk the rest of the way though. I think they'll lose to the Saints and Chiefs, and maybe drop one other game a long the way. As far as their standing goes in the AFC, I see them way below Denver and New England, and still below Indy despite the win. I also think Miami might be a better team, but we'll have to see what they do over the tough stretch they have coming up.

Darup - 

Lions win the NFC North. Packers miss the playoffs Phone Post

The Packers' schedule is relatively easy from here on out. And they play at home a lot. I don't think a 12 - 4 record is out of the question, although 11 - 5 is more likely. It's about time for Detroit to start collapsing. They've eeked out a couple close victories that could have gone the other way. I have a feeling they're going to lose their next three games (Miami, Arizona, New England).

And the Packers take the North, again.

I'm betting Rodgers starts throwing short passes to Lacy, and just let him rumble down the sideline. The run defense is obviously the Packers' big problem. Admittedly, it's hard to imagine them going deep into the playoffs without fixing that. Hopefully they came up with something over the bye.

AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

You mean the defense that gave up 16 against the Ravens right? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

Yup, that's quite the feat against the vaunted Ravens offense. I mean, they've scored 30 against great defenses this year.

Carolina
Tampa

And..... Phone Post 3.0

Steelers still below Indy despite completely destroying them..... Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar -
Samoa -
AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

Yup, that's quite the feat against the vaunted Ravens offense. I mean, they've scored 30 against great defenses this year.

Carolina
Tampa

And..... Phone Post 3.0
So you're assertion that the D gave up 23 against the Ravens was incorrect right? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa -
AdmiralCackbar -
Samoa -
AdmiralCackbar -
GenErick - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold -
AdmiralCackbar - 
BlackandGold - 

Carolina
Tampa

And..... Phone Post 3.0
So you're assertion that the D gave up 23 against the Ravens was incorrect right? Phone Post 3.0
Yes. I didn't realize one of the td was special teams. I still think they have a weak defense. Phone Post 3.0

Packers over patriots in the super bowl Phone Post 3.0