Midwest Cage Championship II

MCC is back! Saturday, April 8 at the Seven Flags Event Center, the octagon will be full of action once again, as we put the top up-and-coming fighters in the Midwest against each other for another night of action.
MCC II- Midwest Xplosion's main event of the evening features two welterweight fighters bound for the UFC. Des Moines' very own Victor "Superman" Moreno, one of the most unorthodox and exciting fighters around, will take on undefeated striker Bobby Voelker for the MCC Welterweight Championship Belt. Both of these warriors are well rounded and can finish a fight on their feet or on the ground, however, this one is predicted to win with one of them out cold!
Also on the card is Mikey "Mini Van" Van Meer who will be facing Rob Kimmons from the American Jiu Jitsu Academy in Kansas City, MO. Kimmons, who is Bobby Voelker's teammate, sports an impressive record, with only one loss coming from UFC veteran Joe "Diesel" Riggs. Van Meer is a fighter who shares the same views as Tank Abbott: "Anyone, anytime, anywhere..." On April 8, we'll see if Mikey can add another loss to Kimmons record.
And, for the first time in Des Moines we will see a professional women's bout. Hawaiian sensation Adriena Jenkins will take on Amanda Marohl, fighting out of Sioux Falls, SD. Jenkins who trains with Miletich Fighting Systems is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Relson Gracie, but, she's not looking for a win by submission......
Trying to make his way to the top of the MCC lightweight ladder, Chris Mickle will take on Deryck Rippley (Rising Phoenix MMA- KN, MO) for the number one contender spot at 155lbs. The winner will face Jeremy "Lil Hethen" Stephens later this Summer.
There are ten professional bouts on the card. Fighters include Ian Tice, Thomas Mastin, Ronnie "Warfrog" Britt, Jason Loucke, Micah Bowles, and more.
Tickets are on sale now. GA $20.00, Reserves $35.00, Ringside $50.00. Tickets are available at Seven Flags or you can call 515-221-2746 (10am-10pm). Tickets will go fast- call now!!!!!

Public Weigh-In is at Vieux Carre Nightclub, Friday, April 7 at 7pm, and the fights start Saturday at 8pm- doors open at 6:30.
Don't miss this exciting night of fights, Des Moines! MCC II: Midwest Xplosion. Brought to you by Crush Dance Club and Hooters. www.midwestcagechampionship.com

Fight Card

Victor Moreno (DMMMA Academy) vs. Bobby Voelker (American Jiu Jitsu)
Rob Kimmons (American Jiu Jitsu) vs. Mike Van Meer (Des Moines Extreme)
Micah Bowles (Cedar Falls, IA) vs. Mike Adams (Team Lethal)
Chris Mickle (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Deryck Rippley (Rising Phoenix MMA)
Jason Loucke (Miletich Fighting Systems) vs. TBA
Ian Tice (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Thomas Mastin (DMMMA Academy)
Adrinenna Jenkins (Miletich Fighting Systems) vs. Amanda Marohl (Sioux Falls, SD)
Troy Cline (DMMMA Academy) vs. Billy Blish (Team Lumberyard)
Ronnie Britt (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Jason Purcell (Victory)
Cory Simpson (DMMMA Academy) vs. TBA

TTT for Mike Adams!

TTT...great card.

TTT for rap music and faux hawks :P

"OUCH! Van Meer is going to have his hands full."

He's had his hands full before, he's no rookie.

Looks like a great show, John.

Good luck to all the guys, especially my training partners Warfrog, Mini Van, Mickle & Ian Tice!

Minivan has fought UFC vets.

I have no doubts Mike is ready.

"TTT for rap music and faux hawks :P"

No way. TTT for kilts on old men with bad hair and fighters with fucked up teeth!

LOL! j/k

TTT- thanks! BTW- still need a couple fighters 175-185 if anyone from the midwest is interested.

John, did u say 185 or 205? i didn't hear you :)

good luck w/ the show!

MC

who is this Chris Mickle you speak of ? :)

TTT Great show John! I'll be down. Good luck ronnie!!!

ttt for Mike Adams!

185 Mike C, but I need you on an upcoming sho, brotha! Hey, did you talk to him yet?

TTT- thank you!!! Simpson is 185. Loucke is 175-180. If interested call me at 515-240-3403 or midwestfitr@aol.com

TTT

Damn, should have kept my weight down for a couple more weeks. TTT

TTT

ttt

John, you forgot i'm the MASTER at that...i set up Ron Turcsak like 10x in 10 mins. I know ur getting good but i will show u y i'm the MASTER when i see you :)

MC

ttt