Midwest Cage Championship II

ttt

TTT

ttt

ttt,
looking forward to the show!

louke is from davenport. he's an up incomer out of the mfs camp.

he lived in davenport his whole life i think. i doubt you've fought him on the street, he's not the type of person to do that. they already have an opponent for him anyways. he's been training with mfs off and on for about a year.
jn

Brad, are you going to have enough tickets for eric to buy one, he wants to see mike fight.

"...i set up Ron Turcsak like 10x in 10 mins"

Man, what a LIAR! I am so good, that I eventually even had my freaking kids getting you on a daily basis!!! lol

Of course, they were getting Danny too, but he was just too easy! lol

I am calling you now! :)

YOU KNOW!!!

ttt

TTT

This Brown Pit guy cracks me up. someone please give him a fight...Did you ever fight at the Cavern?

For the record...if it was a street fight i would eye gouge you too and then probably step on your balls but anyway :)

anyway, Ives has to be the easiest person IN HISTORY to get w/ "MY DICK" but anyway...i will bury Halverson and BZLJJ w/out even giving it my best efforts :)

MC

Mike,

I love you and all, but seriously...

Let's be real here...

:)

See you Friday!

Ps. I TOLD you that freaking move would work! Remember, just because I am not in top form, doesn't mean that I don't have a TON of info to make you much more dangerous than you already are! You are just beginning to learn, IMO. I have a LOT more tricks like that to teach you! I just need to be put in the situation where it will all come back to me! ;) By the way, are you using the knee in the hip half guard pass at all?

lol @ ron and mike c..... you guys both know I am king at this game! ;-) Thanks to all for keeping this up.

Victor Moreno (DMMMA Academy) vs. Bobby Voelker (American Jiu Jitsu)

Victor is hit or miss - when he wants to be a great fighter - he is...Bobby is a really good fighter. This is a REALLY good matchup because of the disparity of styles. I have to pick Bobby on this one because Victor is coming off of 3 tough losses to really good fighters.

Rob Kimmons (American Jiu Jitsu) vs. Mike Van Meer (Des Moines Extreme)

I love minivan but Rob is too good...

Micah Bowles (Cedar Falls, IA) vs. Mike Adams (Team Lethal)

Mike is a small guy with alot of heart. I assume that this is a 145 lb fight...I have never heard of Micah and FCF puts him at 0-4. I think Mike wins this fight.

Chris Mickle (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Deryck Rippley (Rising Phoenix MMA)

Again - I take my hat off to John for this matchup. Deryck was a decent fighter at 170 but at 155 he is a legitimate contender for the belt at most local shows. Chris is also in the exact same boat. I see Deryck coming in and doing his immediate takedown off the bell and Chris outlasting him. Deryck probably hasn't fought anyone like Chris - mainly because Chris is a nut fighter...I say this mostly because he wore gi pants for years into the cage. I am picking Mickle because he is one of my favorite fighters at 155 and everytime I think he is going to lose - he finds a way to win. With that being said - Deryck has the skills to win this fight.

Jason Loucke (Miletich Fighting Systems) vs. TBA

I feel bad for the guy they put in there with Jason. Jason is no 2-0 fighter. He is a monster. I hear that he has been training at MFC for like 3 years and now has decided that he is ready to fight...he desserves a legit opponent. Tom - Jason would be a good first fight for you...

Ian Tice (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Thomas Mastin (DMMMA Academy)

Don't know Tice but I heard Thomas is pretty tough - going with Thomas

Adrinenna Jenkins (Miletich Fighting Systems) vs. Amanda Marohl (Sioux Falls, SD)

no clue who wins

Troy Cline (DMMMA Academy) vs. Billy Blish (Team Lumberyard)

Troy is a decent fighter and I havent heard of Blish before - pretty sure Cline wins.

Ronnie Britt (Des Moines Extreme) vs. Jason Purcell (Victory)

This is the battle of aged vetern (sorry Ronnie - you are young in heart) vs the young pitbull vetern. I want to say Jason wins this fight but I see Ronnie finding a way to pull out a victory. Again, this is a REALLY good matchup - i am impressed with John's matchup skillz.

Cory Simpson (DMMMA Academy) vs. TBA

TBA by KO

Thank you sir! I hope you all enjoy the show.

Ron, that move is gay...no i do not use it and no i never will. I only use moves Pat Miletich shows me. Be there at 12 noon tomorrow so we can work some stuff!! Don't back out, plan ahead

ttt for MCC

MC

ttt for Purcell. Beat that old man

I pick Ronnie by a leg or ankle lock in that fight.

Jason should come into the ring and hand Britt an AARP card...