Miesha Tate: Cyborg beats Rousey at 135 lbs.

http://sportv.globo.com/site/combate/noticia/2014/04/eu-acho-que-cris-cyborg-venceria-ronda-rousey-declara-miesha-tate.html

Acording to Globo.com, Miesha Tate thinks Cris Cyborg would likely beat Rousey at 135 lbs.:

" Eu acho que Cris Cyborg venceria a Ronda, mas não vou dizer com 100% certeza, porque você nunca sabe o quanto o processo de perda de peso pode te afetar. Mas a Cris é uma garota forte nos 65,9 kg e eu imagino que ela ainda será muito forte nos 61,3 kg. As garotas nos peso-galo são menores e a Cris ainda vai continuar sendo bem grande para a divisão e eu tenho certeza de que ela vai continuar sendo muito forte. A paixão que ela tem quando entra para lutar é algo muito intenso, então eu não acho que a Ronda estaria preparada para essa intensidade toda. A maioria das pessoas tenta fugir da Ronda no octógono, elas tentam não se engajar na luta, mas eu não acho que a Ronda já apanhou em uma luta do jeito que a Cyborg a acertaria. É um jogo completamente diferente do que ela está acostumada".

"I think Cris would beat Ronda, but I am not 100% sure, because you never know how the weightcut might affect her. But Cris is a very strong girl at 145 lbs., and I think she would still be strong at 135 lbs. Bantamweight girls are smaller, and Cris would be a big girl for the division, so, I am sure she would still keep on being very strong. Her love for fighting is very intense, and I don't think Ronda would be ready for all this intensity. A lot of people avoid Ronda in the octagon, they try not to clinch, but I don't think Ronda has ever been hit the way Cris would hit her. It's a completely different game from what she is used to".

"- Nós íamos treinar juntas no final do ano passado, mas acabou não dando certo. Na época, eu a convidei a participar do meu treinamento, mas Cris estava no Brasil. De qualquer forma, eu estou super aberta a isso. Acho que treinar com a Cyborg vai ser sensacional! Só de poder trocar com ela, já vai me dar muita confiança, só tem a me ajudar, mesmo que seja só por sobrevivência (risos)."

"We were going to train together last year, but it didn't work out. By the time, I invited her to train with me, but she was in Brazil. Anyway, I am very open to it. I think that training with Cyborg would be spetacular! Just being able to strike with her will give me a lot of confidence. It can only help me, even if for my survival. LOL".

This doesn't surprise me. Tate is very jealous of Rousey.

Tate thinks this, along with everyone else that has a clue.

Dogman - Tate thinks this, along with everyone else that has a clue.

Look out!!! Here comes the Zuffa shill wagon!

Rousey would beat cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Tate is the actual least qualified person on planet Earth to offer analysis on what it takes to beat Rhonda Rousey.

dipsheet - Tate is the actual least qualified person on planet Earth to offer analysis on what it takes to beat Rhonda Rousey.
Yes. You are way more qualified Phone Post 3.0

Vader03 - 
dipsheet - Tate is the actual least qualified person on planet Earth to offer analysis on what it takes to beat Rhonda Rousey.

While I suspect your response is tongue in cheek, it is also statistically accurate, as I've never lost to RR once, much less twice).
Miesha Tate is Craig Eloh. You can ask what it's like to be owned my Michael Jordan, but how to BEAT Jordan? How the hell would he know? If I wanted to know how to do something, the last person I would turn to is someone famous for not being able to do it.

GNPfan - This doesn't surprise me. Tate is very jealous of Rousey.

Ronda should be happy that Miesha made these comments. Almost every prediction about Ronda has been wrong...

Ronda is nothing but hype and doesn't deserve to fight her.

Ronda will collapse under all the pressure and realize she's bit off more than she can chew.

Ronda doesn't know what it's like to be in a real fight. She will fold as soon as things don't go her way.

Wrestling beats Judo 9 times out of 10. Her boyfriend Bryan came up with the perfect gameplan to neutralize Ronda's Judo.

The only thing the first loss proves is that Ronda has a great armbar. Miesha is better at everything else.

Miesha was winning until she got caught. She practically gave her the armbar and throws with the way she fought. She'll fight a lot smarter next time and win.

Ronda has a lot of holes in her game and she's going to exploit them.

Ronda will gas if it goes past the first round. She will take Ronda into deep waters and drown her.

These are just the ones I remember. There are plenty of others that blew up in her face.

Tate's not lying. Dana knows this. The fans know this. Cyborg knows this. Rousey knows this. Which is why Cyborg will continue to be avoided. Cyborg would beat Rousey 9 times out of 10 imo. Phone Post 3.0

Every single person who has followed both Ronda's and Cyborg's career, knows exactly what will happen if they fight.

Cyborg -800
Ronda +250

imo.

dipsheet - 
Vader03 - 

While I suspect your response is tongue in cheek, it is also statistically accurate, as I've never lost to RR once, much less twice).
Miesha Tate is Craig Eloh. You can ask what it's like to be owned my Michael Jordan, but how to BEAT Jordan? How the hell would he know? If I wanted to know how to do something, the last person I would turn to is someone famous for not being able to do it.

Miesha talked trash about Ronda and said she was all hype.

Then Miesha gets owned, and says she only lost because she played Ronda's game.

Gets dominated even worse in the rematch and blames her performance on an adrenaline dump.

Sad thing is Miesha probably has learned nothing from these experiences. She could face her a third time and would just get embarrassed again. Then make some lame excuse later on about why she lost.

KnockoutThoughts - Tate's not lying. Dana knows this. The fans know this. Cyborg knows this. Rousey knows this. Which is why Cyborg will continue to be avoided. Cyborg would beat Rousey 9 times out of 10 imo. Phone Post 3.0

It'll be interesting to see the 180 that happens when the fight is announced. My guess is people like yourself will accuse the UFC of fixing the fight. Especially if Cyborg loses.

and Boom here comes Honda's white night Dinghis

Would be Ronda's easiest title defense yet. Not that it will happen. Cyborg will keep using the horse meat to keep her muscle up so she can keep hiding in the weakest division.

Honda and Dana will continue to dick tuck. Phone Post 3.0

If Ronda can beat Cain I don't think she'll have much trouble with cyborg. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this is like Fedor vs Couture that was talked about for years but never materialized. This will also never happen. Phone Post 3.0

stonepony - Would be Ronda's easiest title defense yet. Not that it will happen. Cyborg will keep using the horse meat to keep her muscle up so she can keep hiding in the weakest division.

Cyborg would be Hondas easist figh? Quit possibly the dumbest thing said on the thread.