Miesha Tate looking solid , thick (pic)

Lol, all this to get frozen... Pathetic man Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
omega 2013 -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Big Pookie -
NeilDiamond -  Is she hot? I'm not sure, I would though...

Just saying.

Oh, and she's good at fighting and shit. Phone Post

She's definitely hotter than Rousey.

Her body is. That's where it ends though IMO. Phone Post

Face is too... Phone Post

Not in my opinion Phone Post

Actually the ONLY thing Ronda has that's nicer...is her nose. Literally every other feature Meaisha has is either equal or much hotter.

I will always be amazed at UG posters' views of beauty. Miesha's body is simply flawless. Legs, butt, boobs; nothing could be improved upon, imo. I also think she has a gorgeous face. Gina is beautiful, of course, but no way is her body BETTER than Miesha's. As for those who think Rousey is attractive anywhere or in any way, I simply do not understand you. She is a big-boned fat girl without tits or manners. She is so lacking in femininity that I'd truly have to be drunk to hit it. Nothing about her is attractive.

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -

Just found Julie Kitchen, looks pretty fucking hot in my humble opinion

Her last name is kitchen?

Perfection Phone Post 3.0
Actually a it's Kitchenuk, she goes by Kitchen. Paulo Tocha is her KRU. Phone Post 3.0

BuddyRevell - 

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG...

Hmmm... Subbed to ah... Cough... Read later Phone Post 3.0

That gif and those hot ass ladies have me feeling all fuzzy inside. Good god. Throw in Gina & Rousey in a nude jello wrestling event and I'll pay 100 for the ppv.

WTF is wrong with u people. She is hot and a fighter, as a fighter myself, she is everything I would look for. Great face, awesome body and could give me a fight!!! Phone Post 3.0

those ladies put their hands up so gracefully for the staredown, I really thought they were gonna embrace and kiss...

In deep Phone Post 3.0

The fine thing about Miesha is her upper and lower body are nicely in proportion.

A lot of athletic/fighter girls (such as Ronda unfortunately, as demonstrated in her pic in this thread)are top heavy, with comparatively skinny legs when judged against their arms/shoulders. (In other words a reverse of the Brazilian ideal: big butt and legs, slimmer upper body.)

. Phone Post

Sexiest staredown I've ever seen! Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Bum wise, Tate is peerless. Rousey's is on par with Arianny's and Fedor's.

Waterson is a very lovely Asian flower. Where was her father was stationed?

jesus christ is she sexy...

Dana chewing gum cracks me up!

Inappropriate use of thick solid tight IMO Phone Post