Miesha Tate nude pics in ESPN magazine

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/6/25/4462482/miesha-tate-nude-pics-espn-magazine-body-issue-july-12-ufc-tuf-18-mma

Miesha Tate nude pics in ESPN magazine 'Body Issue' coming July 12

Like it or not, Miesha Tate and Ronda Rousey have a lot in common.

Not only did they both hold the Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Championship, they've also both appeared nude for ESPN in the magazine's "Body Issue." You've already seen "Rowdy" without her threads (pics), and now you'll get to see "Cupcake" without her wrapper, too.

Nostradumbass gives this announcement three thumbs up.

This year's offering, which also includes Matt Harvey (New York Mets), Colin Kaepernick (San Francisco 49ers) and Kenneth Faried (Denver Nuggets), hits newsstands on July 12, 2013 (full list of athletes here).

Tate will be asked to keep her clothes on when she coaches opposite Rousey in this year's Ultimate Fighter (TUF), leading a cast of co-ed mixed martial arts (MMA) hopefuls through season 18 with a potential "six-figure contract" with Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) hanging in the balance.

After that?

The two coaches tangle in December for "Rowdy's" UFC strap (details here), still the one thing (Olympic medal notwithstanding) she has that Tate doesn't.

yet

in

In for pics

Nude my ass aint gonna be no tits or vag in the pics

Better than Fox Fallon.

MOAR pics!

I am not impressed with this thread's performance.

In.......deep

Needs MOAR pics.

Tate 10/10 would bang.. Rousey 8/10 would still bang

But IMO Tate > Rousey

inn

In Phone Post 3.0

Suprised Brian allowed it... Phone Post

In for pics of my precious Miesha. Phone Post 3.0

Mix6APlix - A, TF,P?!
B, Meisha is in now way a 10. She looks like a rejected extra from Wicked. (Don't get me wrong, great ass, but a 10? GTFO)

She is by far the hottest WMMA fighter.

She's a 10 in my eyes and in many others.

Tate > Rousey > Coenen and the rest are meh then you've got Cyborg and Cat and they're good fighters but not too good on the eyes.

In

i absolutely cant stand nudity or naked people, ive never seen a naked person.

-bryan caraway

Shoco - 

Suprised Brian allowed it... Phone Post

I don't think he really had a say in the matter

Wasn't she giving Ronda shit for doing the doing the first issue? Phone Post 3.0

Mix6APlix -
VincentKennedyMcmahon - 
Mix6APlix - A, TF,P?!
B, Meisha is in now way a 10. She looks like a rejected extra from Wicked. (Don't get me wrong, great ass, but a 10? GTFO)

She is by far the hottest WMMA fighter.

She's a 10 in my eyes and in many others.

Tate > Rousey > Coenen and the rest are meh then you've got Cyborg and Cat and they're good fighters but not too good on the eyes.

Good looking chick? Yeah, I guess, as long as she doesn't talk too much. 10? GTFO. 7-7.5, tops.
I'm with you but you gotta remember this is the UG where 90 percent here are virgins. Phone Post 3.0