Might be better off that I bombed that interview

Earlier today I was cruising out to my coastal spot to get some sun on my whatnot and stopped at a landscape business that has had a now hiring sign up the last few times I’ve passed it. I know fuckall about irrigation, etc but I’m a hard worker and want to get back to outdoor work one way or another. I walked inside and went upstairs to the office. The owner was talking to one of two women about a client request and told me he’d be with me in a minute. A few minutes later he comes over and after some q&a and me telling him about my 4th of July weekend where I collected larger rocks and dragged them in a wagon to rebuild the firepit at the family cabin he says, “well, I’ll give just about anyone a chance.”

Gave me an application and told me only the foremen speak English and that hopefully I don’t have to endure too much reverse discrimination. I said I was used to it from winery work and look forward to learning Spanish. He asked when I wanted to start and I told him I had to sort out daycare with my son’s mom. I filled out the app at a library on my way back from the coast and turned it back in just before close. The only person there was one of the women who turns out to be the designer. I handed her the resume and she said I should expect to hear from him in the morning. I’m excited to get back to physical work outdoors and to learn something new. Hopefully I can win over the hearts of my Mexican brothers.

I know I’m not there yet, but I got a good feeling. Kinda like that one time the massage hoor stuck her finger up me bum.

25 Likes

You just told him about the damn large rocks and the firepit accomplishment, you better get a chance. If you don’t you should call la migra on them.

4 Likes

Just tell the hombres that you know NiteprowleR. You’ll be fine.

12 Likes

I have faith you will figure it out brother!!

Good luck Floppy

3 Likes

high five ufc 205 GIF
High 5!!

2 Likes

OP lies. based on his avatar, dude hasn’t seen the sun in years.

Probably for the best OP. Sometimes the universe just watches out for us.

4 Likes

Good luck Floppy!

Get tips and dick pics from @ABCTT_SENNIN ! Yay!

5 Likes

You’re on fire tonight

3 Likes

damon wayans snaps in z formation GIF

2 Likes

Wonder if Floppy wore a Mexican Tuxedo when he went in for the application. The matching jean jacket and pants would be a good move for landing a mexican job. Gives off the hardworking and durable vibe. With a red bandana/handkerchief in the front pocket for sweat.

7 Likes

@NiteProwleR calls them, MexiCANS.

2 Likes

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

5 Likes

The synergy between NiteBeaneR and Abctt_Semen is going to be epic!

5 Likes

Actually, he really only emphasizes mexicants come to think of it.

Whatever. I think it’s funny.

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

1 Like

:laughing: I should’ve taken the pic against a lighter colored backdrop I suppose.

I start Monday at 7AM!! 4 10hr days 7 to 5:30. HNNNNNNG!!

18 Likes

I would tell that boss I can personally guarantee there will be no calls to ICE if I was hired and promoted

1 Like

Good shit Flops, congrats! If you need help keeping the Mexicans in line I’m sure Passive Jay will hook you up.

2 Likes

Congrats broseppi!

1 Like