Might be better off that I bombed that interview

Worked in the sun for 40+ years, beginning well before commonly available sunscreen was even a thing. How the hell am I still alive?

Don’t forget your helmet. Fucking pussified generation.

1 Like

Needs the sherpa lined collar

1 Like

I live in Denver, sunburns are fucking brutal here. I had sunburns on top of sunburns on top of sunburns on the tops of my ears. Also you’re probably brown.

1 Like

Floppy can you tell us about the interview you BOMBED! That shit sounds funny as hell!

didnt you just quit a factory job because it was too hard or something? and now your going to bust ass at this place lol.

2 Likes

I was today years old when I figured out you changed your name. I’ve wondered to myself on occasion ‘Whatever happened to that HW guy?’

who did rambo used to be? ive known him as rambo for several years…

I have always been Rambo John J here

You must have me confused Sennin

I know landscaping also, but I was more about massive jobs than high end jobs…I ran crews that did massive state and federal jobs(hundreds of thousands of plants/trees)…Is he the guy that did amazing fancy installs with sculptures and rock work?

2 Likes

I’d love to do 4 10s. I’d even consider homeschooling if I could get that schedule. We’d be out of town every weekend.

1 Like

6 Likes

Apologies, I do have you confused. There was another guy named Harmon Whistler or similar that had a very similar sounding background.

The second part sounds like you’re describing me, so who knows, I’m all confuzzled now.

It took me a second. “Doing 4 10’s.” Ha!

3 Likes

Why dwell on the past? The man just secured employment, can we keep it positive? He has since conquered the large rock fire pit project, so he is clearly ready to rock.

Bring horchata for all the first day. Mexicans love that shit, whatever the fuck it is.

2 Likes

It’s rice, sugar, cream and cinnamon blended with water.

You’re better off bringing some grapes, watermelon chunks or orange slices for water break.

1 Like

s-l400

2 Likes

Have that Mexican hottie you were dating from Tinder bring you lunch one day. You’ll get a ton of respect from the hombres. They’ll have no choice but to except your lifestyle.

4 Likes

No, I quit a factory job because I fucking hate working inside a soul sucking factory doing production. I’m not averse to hard work and have done a fair amount of it in harsh elements. I was a temp helping with the Valley fire cleanup in Lake County for Servpro a few years ago. It gets hot as fuck out there and we were cleaning up and hauling all kinds of burnt shit out of there for a couple months. They had at least a dozen maybe 2 dozen temps come on. They kept 3 of us and I was one of them. I eventually left because I saw there was no decent wage in my future there. Which was a factor in me not sticking around at the last shit factory job as well. High floor, low ceiling. I will always bet on myself and never stick around doing something I hate just to make ends meet. There’s always something better and I am not a complacent coward.

6 Likes

Weren’t you thinking about going to nursing school? What happened with that?

No. I want nothing to do with healthcare and a bunch of crazy power tripping bitches. I want to keep physically active and work outside. I want to breath fresh air and sweat/freeze my balls off.

2 Likes

Screw that. Floppy is like our own little anti-passive Jay.

2 Likes