Might end up losing my marriage over this stupid vaccine

1 Like
2 Likes

OP you never updated us on the thread as to what happened with your wife and your daughter?

Did you split up or are you still together? Did you manage to stop your 5 year old getting a second dose?

Genuinely hope everyone is okay and no-one experienced any nasty side effects from the vaccine.

5 Likes

So im 9 months late to the party and im sure your marriage has crumbled and you’re living on a futon, but just for fun:

Have you tried showing her the statistics?

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Deaths-by-Sex-and-Age/9bhg-hcku

2 Likes

It got better!

Post 666

2 Likes

asking a woman to stay off social media for a month is like asking christians to hate christ or junkies to stay away from drugs. They simply can’t. they’re addicted. Most modern women can’t think for themselves. the majority of their talking points are jacked from social media. Sad but western women are tainted goods.

7 Likes
3 Likes

SO glad im not married with kids as this same th ing would happen with me. And I agree with the above statement, women just go along with whatever to avoid ruffling feathers.

1 Like

Hard to have kids when you’re getting fucked up the ass on the daily

5 Likes

I just shit the cum into their pussy.

3 Likes

That escalated quickly.

2 Likes

Your rapist called. He wants to setup a 10 yr anniversary fucking.

1 Like

Hes dead (i didnt kill him).

Says the guy posting talking points on social media? Cool hot take.

Derp GIF by 43 Clicks North

Mostly anonymous message board isnt quiite the same as FB, insta, twitter IMO.

TOTALLY different. And he totally didn’t get his talking points from social media like Youtube, Twitter, etc.

1 Like

@DocBrown

Update?

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. No second dose, no side effects (that we know of), and no divorce.

I’ve also avoided getting my son vaccinated. And nobody in our family has had Covid, so we’re thankful for that.

3 Likes

Your meth habit might cause tension in a marriage

1 Like