Might someone u care about be secretly depressed?

Lost a really close friend a couple months back. It's eating away at me that I didn't see it coming. I've been trying to put it behind me but I just can't seem to shake it. This probably isn't the best resource but maybe it's a start. Don't let someone you care about push away. 

2 Likes

The sad truth is unless the person is your child, you can make someone undepressed and you can't force them to get help. 

1 Like

i have a cousin i worry about. Best buds growing up. I send him a random message every now and then...but i dunno. I have a bad feeling.

1 Like

1 Like

I get very depressed pretty often. Theres some really bad days I have and other people have no idea. Then you also feel like not wanting to be the asshole that brings other people down cause you're depressed. No one wants to listen to that shit because people either don't know how to help or just realize they can't really do shit about it. It often feels like a worse decision to be like "so ya, thought about hanging myself today...." It makes other people real uncomfortable real quick. 

1 Like

Kings21 - 

I get very depressed pretty often. Theres some really bad days I have and other people have no idea. Then you also feel like not wanting to be the asshole that brings other people down cause you're depressed. No one wants to listen to that shit because people either don't know how to help or just realize they can't really do shit about it. It often feels like a worse decision to be like "so ya, thought about hanging myself today...." It makes other people real uncomfortable real quick. 

I'll listen! 

Hit me up on MMA males! 

2 Likes

DaveFu -

Thanks for posting the follow up Dave. It's okay to not be okay. 

Kings21 -

Have you considered a support group? I know it sounds lame but someone out there needs your help. It's not about discussing everything, it's about having somewhere to go. I'm around mostly at night but I do pop in during the day and almost every morning (747) 529-0773 that's my number feel free and call about whatever. Dave can field the ghey stuff.