MIGHTY MOTHA FN MITCH MCCONNELL!!!!

https://youtu.be/TdiE9DI0BQI

1 Like

The left spends their time laughing when a senior citizen who grew up with a partially paralyzed leg due to polio falls down, while that same dude is about to confirm a third SCOTUS justice to the highest court in the land.

15 Likes

![](upload://fDYDDoEfeQFTUNxU3rSBkQpRrNN.jpeg)

1 Like

Cocaine Mitch tearing that supreme court ass up. He can fall down all he wants.

It'll force the dems to either pack the courts if they ever get a chance (doubtful) or avoid the court. 

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

![](upload://fDYDDoEfeQFTUNxU3rSBkQpRrNN.jpeg)

Shang Tsung. No can defend. 

2 Likes

![](upload://gONnhZarjaiQ9CP09dZ6To2E1Bb.jpeg)

VTCO -

The left spends their time laughing when a senior citizen who grew up with a partially paralyzed leg due to polio falls down, while that same dude is about to confirm a third SCOTUS justice to the highest court in the land.

The Hare never understands why the turtle wins. 

2 Likes
VTCO - 

This.

A bunch of elderly fucktards laughing at the expanse of another elderly fucktard…

1 Like

I thought it was a fucking war crime to poke fun at cripples... Or is that just arms only?

VTCO -

It does seem odd. How many news organizations would've out their name on that years ago? CBS had no issue apparently.

I mean idc it isn't a big deal. Is it supposed to be a gotcha moment or something? Politicians aren't athletes, or even able body humans in some cases. Mcconnell, Pelosi, Hillary....

Mitch looks like a dorky poindexter and sounds like a dumb hick.  It's called camoflage.  

https://streamable.com/lwdgb0

Sgt Doakes is this your Utube channel? You are a very good impersonator!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeQryxy53vQ

Ebony -

I thought it was a fucking war crime to poke fun at cripples... Or is that just arms only?

Pretty sure you can fuck with anyone now and not be prosecuted. The bar is pretty low. Fuck em all. Armless, legless. Who cares.

Mitch singlehandedly rolled the Senate Democrats with his “Art of War” Machiavellian political strategy, he plays chess while dems play checkers, and according to his wife Chao, he’s hung like “Barry” ;). Deal with it, those of us who have physical issues, usually out maneuver and move further ahead in life then the rest of you mental midget mobile fucks, so deal with it…

1 Like
VTCO - 

Haha yup. And they don’t get it. The whole reason he is so badass is that he is some total putz with a baby looking face doing what he does. Having him fall down makes it even cooler. But they are Beavis and Butthead dorks… huh huh huh… huh huh huh…

And the new chief justice of the Supreme Court has just been announced!!!

LOLOLOL what losers…

1 Like

Yeah they call him a dumb hick and mock his disability, yet he outflanks and outsmarts Senate democrats all the time.

What does it say about Democratic leadership when some hick with a bum leg is going to confirm his third SCOTUS justice in 3.5 years?

1 Like

bunch of boot lickers

BOSTON (Reuters) - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Sunday defended his support for a measure in the USA Patriot Act that has anchored a National Security Agency program to collect Americans’ phone data.

yeah awesome maybe he can get one in that will back him up on trampling the constitution.

fuck that weasel hes a pos if you think he rad you are truly lost. guy wants to expand and extend the patriot act.

but hey hes on our team, no the fuck he is not. im on the constitution team.

fucking boot lickers.

1 Like
HTMNDN - bunch of boot lickers

BOSTON (Reuters) - Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Sunday defended his support for a measure in the USA Patriot Act that has anchored a National Security Agency program to collect Americans’ phone data.

yeah awesome maybe he can get one in that will back him up on trampling the constitution.

fuck that weasel hes a pos if you think he rad you are truly lost. guy wants to expand and extend the patriot act.

but hey hes on our team, no the fuck he is not. im on the constitution team.

fucking boot lickers.

Yep he’s a piece of shit. 

I think the Turtle is more a scumbag than piece of shit. I think Lindsey the Closet case is more piece of shit. I think Nancy the witch is a piece of shit too though and  I think Chuck Schumer is a ridiculous scumbag. I think Donald Trump is an old Archie Bunker bigot asshole. I think Biden is too but lies about it more. I think Kamala is a young racist pile of shit and Mike Pence might or might not be a racist homophobe. 

Before my mom went all Facebook communist she taught me that you don’t reward a temper tantrum. The Democrips three year tantrum is such a turn off to independents that at this point watching this guy push their shit in is entertaining. 

1 Like

Jjitsu, love the analysis perfect…