Mighty Mouse vs. Huge Guy?

I couldn't find the original thread. Something like could mighty mouse beat an average 250lb tough guy.

Well, here's something in Mouse's favor:
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/12/4614256/featherweight-ricardo-sattelmayer-taps-286-pound-opponent-in-25

Ali is going to beat Mighty Mouse in the next year.

Lame.  That one dude was fat, but no way he outweighed him by 161 lbs.  I'd say more like 60-80 pounds.

I dont know where "big guys" get this delusion that they can beat up almost any smaller guy even traned fighters. You are big, slow, and not athletic. You will get smashed fat fucks. Phone Post

No fucking way in hell that guy was only 125, nor was that fatty 286. They were the same height for christs sake.

Saw a pic of paqiaou(sp) little boxer, next to Yao Ming...even if he was p4p mma...no way he takes Ming Phone Post 3.0

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2989741/l_99fbbb2b28e69de791d390d7bbcf3cc4YaoMing_Pacquiao_Rios_130731_001a.jpg Phone Post 3.0

YousHerName - I dont know where "big guys" get this delusion that they can beat up almost any smaller guy even traned fighters. You are big, slow, and not athletic. You will get smashed fat fucks. Phone Post
Let me guess.... 5'6" 160 ? Phone Post 3.0

Shoryuken Rw -
YousHerName - I dont know where "big guys" get this delusion that they can beat up almost any smaller guy even traned fighters. You are big, slow, and not athletic. You will get smashed fat fucks. Phone Post
Let me guess.... 5'6" 160 ? Phone Post 3.0

Close..5'9 145. COME AT ME Phone Post

snobordr -

Lame.  That one dude was fat, but no way he outweighed him by 161 lbs.  I'd say more like 60-80 pounds.

Pretty sure it was big dudes first fight. Phone Post

GSP had his way w/Donald Brashear who prob had 80 pounds on him and can fight.

i once saw a 130 pound wrestler tap a 230 pound streetfighter at kotc. streetfighter guy had no mma experience, he just "knew he'd kick ass. rumor has it he even put up his own cash to get the fight. i'll try to find video, but its unlikely

Up. I've wondered about this.

voorhees - GSP had his way w/Donald Brashear who prob had 80 pounds on him and can fight.

goerges laraque?

Mako_ - 
voorhees - GSP had his way w/Donald Brashear who prob had 80 pounds on him and can fight.

goerges laraque?

Shit.

You are right.I fucked up.

ramaham - Saw a pic of paqiaou(sp) little boxer, next to Yao Ming...even if he was p4p mma...no way he takes Ming Phone Post 3.0
Seriously? I believe that at a certain point size can play a huge roll. But saying Paq wouldn't beat a basketball player just because he is REALLY tall? IMO Mings stomach would get knocked through his back and he would hit the ground like a sack of rice...I mean potatoes. Pacmans speed would completely shut down Mings reach, especially considering he more than likely cant throw a punch at all. Phone Post 3.0

ChrisAllen -
ramaham - Saw a pic of paqiaou(sp) little boxer, next to Yao Ming...even if he was p4p mma...no way he takes Ming Phone Post 3.0
Seriously? I believe that at a certain point size can play a huge roll. But saying Paq wouldn't beat a basketball player just because he is REALLY tall? IMO Mings stomach would get knocked through his back and he would hit the ground like a sack of rice...I mean potatoes. Pacmans speed would completely shut down Mings reach, especially considering he more than likely cant throw a punch at all. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe he meant on the court in a game of one on one Phone Post 3.0

Are we talking length or girth? Phone Post