Migraines

I have crazy experiance in intelligence l, honeland security-related topics, and critical infrastructure protection. Utilities are somrthing im familiar with but i dont think my body can handle being on a line crew anymore. I was a journeymen electrician before i joined.

1 Like

Go into security brother. Security is huge at a utility and your background is perfect. FBI clearance. People have no idea how extensive our security is. Most of them are either former FBI or military intelligence guys.

1 Like

I’ve dealt with this for over 30 years. Sumatriptan when it’s bad, but I try not to.
Propanalol 20-40mg to stave it off when I feel it coming on, and dark places, dark glasses and breathing exercises. It’s hard to separate the actions when you’re going through it.
I’m working now on dieting and intermittent fasting, stress and poor bodily circulation is a contributor and alcohol did me no favors.
I once had to lock myself in a hotel for 2 months, I wanted to die. Blood coming out all ends.
I think the sinuses play a role too, so neti pot and setting the metabolism to burn fat and lower bad cholesterol and raise the good.
Like detailing a vehicle to make it look new, detailing the body and stress exercises I have to believe are important. Lots of water and the ability for your body to metabolize nutrients I believe is key.
It’s an awful thing to live with, a structured plan and an understanding support network is mandatory imo. I’ve fought off 2 recently by nipping it in the bud.
Alcohol will also kill your liver diminishing the ability to process nutrients between the gall bladder and pancreas.

1 Like

I have horizontal lines in my inner mouth on both sides where top teeth meet bottom teeth, from catching the skin in my inner mouth during nightly teeth grinding…for me it gets worse with job stress, too much caffeine, and falling off my work-out routine. I think the work-outs tire me out so that I sleep better and don’t go into what ever weird mode I get it where teeth grinding in my sleep becomes a thing. When it does happen, I get tinnitus and hearing loss/fluctuation in my left ear…which kind of sucks.

2 Likes

Also cut down on caffeine. I make a cup of coffee with half caffiene and half decaf, half and half and swerve if you can get it.
I’m trying the shift to chaga tea to replace coffee.

1 Like

I know a lot more about security more specifically the algorithms and AI/ML, its actually the premise of my dissertation. But… Im not a data scientist. Im the dude who tells the data scientist what needs to be streamlined. The operator to researcher connection hasnt been realized in that sector.

1 Like

Critical infrastructure security is mostly what we do. A few years back some Muslim terroist shot up a sub station at PGE and it made all of our requirements be updated for NERC/FERC. It’s all about infrastructure security and employee security. Contractors do the id bullshit checking and stuff but our guys are fucking top notch.

1 Like

So out of everything you said im focusing on sinuses.

I was exposed to toxic shut when deployed, like nuclear, biomedical, and industrial waste toxic. I had to have surgery to remove nasty ass growth. The surgeon did what he could but some was too close to my brain. Could that have an impact on what Im dealing with now?

Im gonna keep a log, workout till i want to die vs normal lofe and see if this is what I’m feeling, thank you!

I actually have a buddy who harvests chaga. I may have to teade whiskey for some of this!

1 Like

How much are you fucking with computer vision and multi-int fusion? Thats my specialty to be honest. I current have 2 SBIRs I’ve made happen, 1 IMAD, and 3 NGREA funding initiatives. Id like to be able to peverage my skills and not be a typical worker following orders/vision.

Absolutely.
I would research flushing asap.
Heavy metals need to go before you’re too old.
Dr. Berg and others have videos on getting your metabolism to where it can process nutrients to get the heavy metal and other micro deposits flushed.
Teeth was a major issue, and as I had no money to do billion dollar work I just yanked the teeth out before I blew my brains out.
I believe the mercury in the teeth played a role.
The body is fighting too many issues, it can’t function as intended, naturally.
Intermittent fasting can get the weight down and no starch carbs can get the fat/cholesterol off the organs, including the brain. Then energy comes back, and the cpap & trt can go out the window. 4 hours of sleep was a good night for me, hellish life.
Benzos were a double-edged sword, trazadone encourages deposits, but everything can be used to get the gameplan so the system isn’t shocked into another migraine.
Aerobic exercise and a schedule can minimize occurances.

1 Like

I am not a security guy fwiw but from what I know A LOT. Most of our facilities and critical infrastructure are unmanned and we have a lot of that. I wouldn’t think you would be a grunt. You would be a subject matter expert and you bring in good experience. Check them out I don’t know what area you live in but all utilities have job boards on their sites and to take it a step further you can usually find the head of securities info as well. Then email them your qualifications and ask them the best way to get on board. In example my son just did this and when he gets back from deployment he has “networking” set up with some guys that can help him get in that have similar backgrounds. Godspeed man!

1 Like

Thanks homie! This gives me lots to look into

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ll look into that. Theres a nuke plant not too far from me (no worries, its upwind and off center the natural Jetstream from me). But it supplies a huge metropolitan area.

I understand their SCADA systems enough that with a compoter geek i could fuck them, i could also fuck their physical securtiy couch. I’m actually quiet good at finding risk and exploiting it. So the energy sector has been something ive written about quite a bit. Honesty, its never been in a good light.

1 Like

Nuke plants have the highest security levels obviously. I would get walked around by a guy with an ar-15 and I was an officer at the company with the highest levels of clearance.

1 Like

Oh god, dude the security is all about 1990’s style threats. Give me 1 computer nerd, 5k cash and I’ll fuck your reactor. Im not saying this in a negative way, despite how wrote it, I am literally telling you the truth.

Please look into computer vision but more importantly adversarial examples. You can revolutionize your field.

1 Like

That’s why they need guys like you.

1 Like

Im stuck where i am because i gave my word. Come 6 months from now ill be applying for jobs. Feel free to reach out, even if i dont go that route im happy to feed you info. I kinda like turning my lights on and having heat or ac.

I had migraine from time to time for like a year. I tried different pills and traditional methods, but nothing helped. I couldn’t work properly or spend time with my family and friends. Then my doctor recommeIed me try a migranal nasal spray. I didn’t sound very trustfully, but I decided to give it a shot. I found this product at the Canada Drugs pharmacy and I got rid of my problem. I didn’t have a migraine for almost 4 months (knock on the wood).

2 Likes