Miguel Torres being treated worse...

...than a rape victim.

Its true.

Nah, he was just surprised with the news.

kiad - ...than a rape victim.

Its true.

VTFD

holly9000 - 

Its true.

VTFD

O shutup

I lol'd

holly9000 - 

Its true.

VTFD

Wait a sec, you post retarded pics making fun of retards, but rape is where you draw the line eh? Im also offended by your little "all you need is balls" tag line on your profile.

Yes I draw the line at rape, especially retarded rape. And I completely forgot about that tag line! Holy shit! Thanks for reminding me :)I agree it's time for a change-any suggestions?

holly9000 - Yes I draw the line at rape, especially retarded rape. And I completely forgot about that tag line! Holy shit! Thanks for reminding me :)I agree it's time for a change-any suggestions?

"You can't rape the willing."

Oda Mae Brown -
holly9000 - Yes I draw the line at rape, especially retarded rape. And I completely forgot about that tag line! Holy shit! Thanks for reminding me :)I agree it's time for a change-any suggestions?

Be a man, not a sensitive little bitch. Vtfd? Lol you fuckin woman.

P.s. nice joke OP Phone Post

This Phone Post

FUTA WON(a) - 
holly9000 - Yes I draw the line at rape, especially retarded rape. And I completely forgot about that tag line! Holy shit! Thanks for reminding me :)I agree it's time for a change-any suggestions?

"You can't rape the willing."

I like it

Saw it coming.

But she HAD it coming, so whatever.... Phone Post

I'd much rather get fired from my job than raped, so I have to disagree with you.

retarded rape... to even think such a loathesome thing exists... lmao Cant rape the willing, or simply "surprise van" would also work.

ds1970 -  I'd much rather get fired from my job than raped, so I have to disagree with you.

That might depend on who was doing the "raping".