Miguel Torres: Jon Jones & Planned Parenthood...

http://i49.tinypic.com/156u985.png 

Man its neverending for jj Phone Post

Hahshahahaha

Out of all the tweets people are talking about, how did they miss this one! Phone Post

Dong Johnson -  trying to stay relevant.

Jon Jones should just tweet back,  LOL @ YOU

Hi Malki!

LMFAO! Torres should be brought back for that Tweet alone!

Cindy

Warzone209 -  1. Miguel Torres made a fucked up tweet got called on it by Zuffa, Dana made him apologize like a good son.

2. Miguel Torres gets Shit canned from the UFC after getting KTFO by Michael mcdonald??ever heard of him before ya i didn't either.
 3. Step your Fight game up to stay relevant Miguel cmon man this is weak.

McDonald is a stud. Jon jones isn't the only UFC fighter dummy. Your bones nut hugging is out of control. Phone Post

Warzone209 -  1. Miguel Torres made a fucked up tweet got called on it by Zuffa, Dana made him apologize like a good son.

2. Miguel Torres gets Shit canned from the UFC after getting KTFO by Michael mcdonald??ever heard of him before ya i didn't either.

@ 1. still it's better than receiving some tweets from Chael Trollonnen and running to uncle Dana begging him to stop this evil oregon bully.

Later

First warzone209 is a douche

That tweet was funny, they canned torres to fast.

Mcdonald looks like a beast Phone Post

That's irrelevant (much as you to any JBJ topic).

Anyway.

JJ (to the public) : "I'm more of a man that you could ever be Sonnen and I'm not falling for your tricks, they don't bother me".

JJ (to uncle Dana) : "Uncle Dana please please tell him to stop picking on me :-( <cry>"

Warzone209 - 
markiz - 
Warzone209 -  1. Miguel Torres made a fucked up tweet got called on it by Zuffa, Dana made him apologize like a good son.

@ 1. still it's better than receiving some tweets from Chael Trollonnen and running to uncle Dana begging him to stop this evil oregon bully.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_lMCeJH6LI

You tell me which is worse Chael saying thank you Wanderlei for not knocking out my teeth.  Or JBJ not wanting to get more hate by bashing Chael and telling him he wasn't worth a title shot or to go lose to anderson again but no he kept it professional for once in his life and told his boss to get sonnen to chill and win a fight at lhw first.

The fact that you have posted that vid so many times yet still don't understand what Cheal is 'about' speaks volumes about you. He was being respectful... because he IS respecful just not when he is hyping a fight (which is fair game).

You are P4P the worst poster on here nowadays!

Don't feed the troll!

TTT Phone Post

Well him being a spokesman for planned parenthood is about as awesome as his "drink Responsibly" line for Anheiser Busch, given his number of bastard children.

In b4 pulling out in front of a rape van joke Phone Post

digitdigit - 

We just can't understand a word your saying with Jon Jones dick down your throat.

Lol at never hearing about Miguel Torres.

Fucking Foobs

Who is Miguel Torres again? Isn't Bones Jones a Champion of the world? Look who is the stupid one now!

Had all the elements of a good joke. It was relevant, funny, a sprinkling of truth, and had warzone crying in his fruity pebbles.

If you don't want to get laughed at for pulling out of fights..........DONT PULL OUT OF FIGHTS!!! Phone Post

Whilst I love Torres, he is one of my favourite fighters, all this twitter drama isn't helping the situation. He just needs to concentrate on himself and getting back where he belongs.

That being said, what he said is quite funny.

Lol Phone Post

Haha Torres never tucked a fight. How about you take care of the white girl you have already dumped loads in Jones before you let 16yo's and other mud sharks in your car Phone Post