Miguel Torres Released by the UFC again

"I am writing this letter to inform you that as a result of my last loss, I was cut from the UFC. My next fight will be in Hammond, Indiana for Titan Fighting Championship on November the 2nd. I am excited to continue fighting, to regain my focus and to get back to what made me a champion. A special thank you to my manager, Glenn Robinson, my trainer, Firas Zahabi, my training partners, and all the staff at the UFC. I have dedicated my whole life to mixed martial arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. From teaching, to training, and fighting from the lowest to the highest levels, my passion in life is to be the best that I can be. Until November 2nd…"

Miguel Angel Torres

http://migueltorresmma.com/version1/ 

Seems a bit harsh, thought he would have got another fight.

Everybody is good until they come to the UFC...just sayin' Phone Post

he was 2-2 in the ufc.. not that bad

He lost to someone that is most likely one of the best guys in the division. Stupid to cut guys like this.

Torres is a good fighter, and probably better than a lot of 145ers on the roster. 

"he was 2-2 in the ufc"

Should have been 3-1. That mighty mouse fight was bullpoop. Torres is an exciting fighter, its stupid for the UFC to cut him.

They were waiting for any excuse to let him go legitimately after rapevangate

Good a time as any to reignite interest in BellaTorres? I'd love to see him in Bellators 135 division.

Bad cut by the UFC. And I'm glad he decided to keep fighting. I seem to remember him saying he would either fight in the UFC or retire?

I just can't believe they released him without making Torres vs Faber. People still want to see that fight. Phone Post

He was making too much $ on that contract...

Damn it!!! I really like that kid, heaps of talent goin to waste. Wake up Dana!!!! Phone Post

He wasn't the same fighter after the Bowles KO. Fighting lesser competition may help him find his groove.

Why didn't they make Faber vs Torres? That's some BS. Phone Post

BaraoKix -

This, I don't think its that they don't want him on the roster, but u can't be paying undercard fighters main card pay for long. Phone Post

Faber vs Torres man WTF!? Phone Post

OmegaPoon - 
BaraoKix -

This, I don't think its that they don't want him on the roster, but u can't be paying undercard fighters main card pay for long. Phone Post

He gets a couple good wins, they re-sign him for 1/4 of what he was making.

Fucking bullshit...

OmegaPoon -
BaraoKix -

Yea he will win a fight... Ufc will Rework the contract and he will be back... Imagine if dana reworked his contract after the twitter firing.. Everybody would of went apefuck Phone Post

Miguel is UFC-caliber. I do remember the days before he lost to Brian Bowles and how invincible he was. Phone Post

?????

I guess the Mexican market isn't as important as it used to be.