Mike Cies vs. Reese Andy- IFL!!!

Mike gets his shot in the next IFL on June 3rd against Reese Andy!!!

Mike will represent MFS (or the "Silverbacks") at 205 and Reese will represent the "Tigersharks".

Good luck to my good friend (and brother), Mike Ciesnolevicz!!!

Predictions???

My prediction is that Mike wins by heelhook at 3:37 of Round 2! ;)

excited, but very nervous

Mike C!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttt

ttt

Great opportunity and i'm very excited for the IFL but i do wish Ben a speedy recovery..he deserves to be in there...i think he's one of the best hwt's in the world.

MC

TTTT

Congrats Mike, welcome to the IFL.

Thanks for being ready for this opportunity.

ttt

ttt

Thanks again to the IFL! I hear Reese is a really cool guy and i have lots of respect for him...let's have a good fight for the fans!

MC

ttt for my newest favorite fighter in one of the BIG shows!!! :)

ttt.

Ron you see that shit tonight? Kick ass

TTT FOR MIKE MUTHA FUKIN C

I thought Mike C was scheduled to fight in the XFO on 6/17?

Well i think i still am tentatively but obviously the IFL thing was a big opportunity for me that i had to JUMP at.

I know Red is tough and he seems like a cool guy and i know he's been training hard..i hope i'm healthy enough to compete the 17th against him. If not i'm sure Monte and Jeff Curran are looking for someone to fill the void just in case.

MC

Mike C needs no rest between fights. He fights twice a day and shit

"Well i think i still am tentatively but obviously the IFL thing was a big opportunity for me that i had to JUMP at."

Hey, at least you didn't spell opportunity "opertunity" as about 99.999999% of the guys on here do..lol

Looking forward to seeing your fight with Andy, it should be a nice meshing of styles.

Thanks guys! and for the record Jimmersonzglove, i think you have by far the funniest screen name out there...i laugh everytime i see that!

MC