Mike Dolce said he can get Mir at 205

According to MMA Junkie Dolce said "I could do it" Phone Post 3.0

Nice Phone Post 3.0

Of course he said that...

Fuck yes....I was just wondering about Mir at 205.

Dolce could get Oprah so skinny she'd have to run around in the shower to get wet.

Too bad Fedor never hooked up with Dolce. He could have been the best 145er ever. Phone Post 3.0

Why would 205 be any better?
He would have an even more drastic speed disadvantage along with a horrific weight cut Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - Too bad Fedor never hooked up with Dolce. He could have been the best 145er ever. Phone Post 3.0
Lol pretty much I like dolce but I think he exaggerates his nutritional capabilities to much he said Hendricks starts cutting from 215 to make WW. Phone Post 3.0

Can he do a reverse-dolce? Like get Jones to 265 without losing speed & cardio?

Is Cormier working with Dolce?? Phone Post

Mir would get raped at 205. He would look like he is in slow motion compared to those guys Phone Post 3.0

There's no fucking way. Frank was huge before he even got involved with trying to get huge. Mir is one of the bigger HWs. His frame is massive. No one at 205, not even Bader is close to as big as Mir at 22.

Mir would have to cut out the horse meat from his diet to make 205.

Mike Dolce can also get Cain down to 170

/sarcasm off

Pitbull3744 -

^AHAHHA I was about to say that.  Mike can get anyone down to anything lol.  He will get Hunt to 205

Hunt would be easier to get to 205 Phone Post

It would take a solid year for Mir to drop to 205 and have any semblance of athleticism. He's taken a ton of time (not to mention A FUCK TON of heavy lifting) to add as much "good weight" as possible to get up as big as he has. To drop that much weight, it would have to be an uber-slow process or his body would essentially give him the middle finger. His metabolism would be thrown on its ear, the CNS would be firing all kinds of whacky, he'd have to adjust to long-term intense training in a caloric deficit...

I know this probably won't be a good example, but remember how Roy Jones spent a bunch of time putting on good weight so he could fight John Ruiz, only to physically perform like a totally different fighter when he dropped back to 175?

You're talking a similar situation...and RJJ only put on something like 15 lbs IIRC.

That's a pretty tall order, Frank is a huge guy.

"Right now I have a couple months off, so I've actually been toying with the idea of maybe going down a weight class. Since I don't have a fight for a couple months, I've just been watching what I eat and see how my body without trying to put size on; what my natural weight will fall now at now since I have lifted a lot lately to add size. I'm kind of curios where I think I would fall at. Because some of the guys I train with that are light heavyweight, bone structures are the same. Sometimes I stand next to Forrest and I think I'm in the wrong weight class."

- Frank Mir

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/6/4/1501907/frank-mir-considering-dropping-to

RearNakedToke - Too bad Fedor never hooked up with Dolce. He could have been the best 145er ever. Phone Post 3.0
Lol VU Phone Post 3.0

After seeing frank I person several times...I don't think so. Not with any athletic adv. would be a slow weak shell of himself. Phone Post 3.0

Harmon Whistler - "Right now I have a couple months off, so I've actually been toying with the idea of maybe going down a weight class. Since I don't have a fight for a couple months, I've just been watching what I eat and see how my body without trying to put size on; what my natural weight will fall now at now since I have lifted a lot lately to add size. I'm kind of curios where I think I would fall at. Because some of the guys I train with that are light heavyweight, bone structures are the same. Sometimes I stand next to Forrest and I think I'm in the wrong weight class."

- Frank Mir
Damn when is that from? Phone Post 3.0