Mike Kyle

He's a solid B-level fighter. Tough to root for him after what he did, though.

I've seen worse in Pride. I'm not saying he shouldn't have done that, but there have been many times when fighter A) really unloads on fighter B) after they are out. In this fight shown above, I obviously see that it was against the rules to kick a downed opponent. Kyle was reactionary. He would of been fine in Pride.

I got my picture taken with him when he fought Bigfoot in Strikeforce. The dude knocked Bigfoot down and wore himself out trying to get the fight stopped. He was super nice and said to me and my girlfriend thank you for supporting the sport.

People make mistakes and people can change. I hope the other guy recovered ok.

The Brool Story Company -
Tiresias - 

It was nice watching my man Mousasi hunt him down and annihilate him.

YOUR man? Mousasi is my bby

Woah woah woah, boys, Mousasi is MY man!

I thought Kyle retired? Phone Post 3.0

Hey guys! I think Mike get a bad rep cause of what he did years ago. I'm not saying it wasn't bad, but having fought him twice I can tell u for sure he's a good guy. We all make mistakes... Phone Post 3.0

Travis, I agree that everyone makes mistakes, but some aren't forgivable. Mike criminally broke the rules in that fight, in multiple ways. He can't and shouldn't be trusted inside the cage again.

I trusted him enough to step in the cage with him twice and the 2nd time he was telling (yelling) at the ref to stop the fight cause I was out after he caught me. I was out and the ref didn't stop it. Mike made sure the ref knew he wasn't happy and didn't need to land those extra shots. Phone Post 3.0

Travis Wiuff - I trusted him enough to step in the cage with him twice and the 2nd time he was telling (yelling) at the ref to stop the fight cause I was out after he caught me. I was out and the ref didn't stop it. Mike made sure the ref knew he wasn't happy and didn't need to land those extra shots. Phone Post 3.0

This. He has had plenty of fights since and doesn't seem to have a habit of losing his mind. Hey Travis glad to see u in on this. I expected one hell of a fight between you two monsters. That's just a shitty place to get clipped. Best of luck in the future man. Phone Post

If Dana isn't letting Paul Daley come back then there is no shot for Kyle. Phone Post

i think he deserves another chance.. seemed like a decent guy on the aka reality show

Travis Wiuff - I trusted him enough to step in the cage with him twice and the 2nd time he was telling (yelling) at the ref to stop the fight cause I was out after he caught me. I was out and the ref didn't stop it. Mike made sure the ref knew he wasn't happy and didn't need to land those extra shots. Phone Post 3.0

Agree.

I really don't care who he fights. He seems to be finding good competition, so why does he need "Ufc approval"?(just to address that point)
Ufc will do what it does, and it's understandable in Kyle's case. They don't need him, but it'd sure be nice to see him back in, for his sake.
I personally think he has changed. I like where his head and heart seem to be at, and he's looking ridiculously good.
Hey, sign him for the Seattle card! Phone Post

Travis Wiuff - I trusted him enough to step in the cage with him twice and the 2nd time he was telling (yelling) at the ref to stop the fight cause I was out after he caught me. I was out and the ref didn't stop it. Mike made sure the ref knew he wasn't happy and didn't need to land those extra shots. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he liked you before you fought? Maybe he changed, I don't know. All I can go on is his fight history, which isn't good at all.

Let's all not forget that Kyle bit Wes Sims (on the chest) during their fight in the UFC as well.

Fact is that he does still fight. He co-headlined the card about 2 wks ago where that transtesticle dude was the other co headline.

He fights. Still can fight, and he's pretty good. We will never see him in UFC though. UFC wouldnt risk another main stage flip-out, and I agree with him never being in ufc again. Phone Post

I just glanced at the thread title and thought this was a Mike Pyle thread.

Mike Kyle should never be allowed to compete again. Let him go fight in boat yards with Kimbo.

Mike Pyle on the other hand is a facking stud!!!!!

leftlegtrumpcard - 

This. He has had plenty of fights since and doesn't seem to have a habit of losing his mind. Hey Travis glad to see u in on this. I expected one hell of a fight between you two monsters. That's just a shitty place to get clipped. Best of luck in the future man. Phone Post

Travis: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking this fight, things didn't work out as we both know it, somebody always has to lose. I think you still have plenty of fight in you, your boxing is even better and you still have an heart of a champ! Be more selective as I will too towards the end of our careers. I thank you and it has been an honor and I would still love to train w/ you. Maybe I can get up there to visit you and we get in some good fishin!
I really appreciate you standing up for my past, I was a piece of shit back then at a point in my life. Sorry to the fans of the sport and to Brian Olsen...this is all I can do. I have reached a point in life gaining lots of respect for the sport and all my fans. Thanks for your continued support.
Mike Kyle

Words are just that.

When Brian forgives Mike I'll consider it.

It was a shitty thing to do but guys like Gomi and Kid have done pretty much the same thing. 

Louisvillain - 

I remember he bit Wes Sims on the titty at UFC 47 (the same fight where Nick Diaz KO'd Robbie Lawler and Chuck fought Tito the first time).

Biting Wes Sims on the tiddie is pretty facking funny.

mak4afight -
leftlegtrumpcard - 

Travis: Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking this fight, things didn't work out as we both know it, somebody always has to lose. I think you still have plenty of fight in you, your boxing is even better and you still have an heart of a champ! Be more selective as I will too towards the end of our careers. I thank you and it has been an honor and I would still love to train w/ you. Maybe I can get up there to visit you and we get in some good fishin!
I really appreciate you standing up for my past, I was a piece of shit back then at a point in my life. Sorry to the fans of the sport and to Brian Olsen...this is all I can do. I have reached a point in life gaining lots of respect for the sport and all my fans. Thanks for your continued support.
Mike Kyle

If this is really Mike Kyle....much respect is due. Every one goes thru the shit pool at some point in their life. TTT for this response. Best of luck. U should get a green name to....so that ur noticed on here. Phone Post