Mike O'Hearn makes Piana look like a giant turd.

18:00 minute mark. No way in hell Piana takes his shirt off next to Mike O'Hearn. O'Hearn looks razor sharp while Rich tries not to drool over himself. Rich's arms couldn't look anymore retarded.

At 18:00 minutes pretty sure Rich wants to crawl into a hole.

Yeah but if ohearn really thinks for a second that anyone believes he doesn't juice he is fucking retarded and in denial.

Ohearn is a faggot though. Rich is just a bruh, bruh. 

Straydog24 -

18:00 minute mark. No way in hell Piana takes his shirt off next to Mike O'Hearn. O'Hearn looks razor sharp while Rich tries not to drool over himself. Rich's arms couldn't look anymore retarded.

At 18:00 minutes pretty sure Rich wants to crawl into a hole.

Saw this one last year I think. Rich is smart with social media, he knows what will get clicks. IIRCC, they do chest workout. 

They don't call O'Hearn "The Titan" for nothing. That being said, for a guy his size and is a power lifter I've read on line a lot of his numbers are inflated. 

fuzzislipperz -

No argument at all. The biggest fake natty on the planet.

I've met Rich a number of times and he was cool but if he thinks anyone buys the no synthol no PMMA he's as stupid as he is oiled.

Straydog24 -
fuzzislipperz -

I've met Rich a number of times and he was cool but if he thinks anyone buys the no synthol no PMMA he's as stupid as he is oiled.

StrayFrog24-

I am assuming you dropped the $500+ on O'Hearn's workout equipment that bares your name...

http://thenextbigthinginfitness.com

TryhardNobody -

Couple o homos

They're both nerds but O'Hearns physique and strength are impressive. He's absolutely diced in that video.

It's comical seeing Rich's uber bloated garbage physique next to someone like O'Hearn. I thought he was gonna run for the door when Mike took his shirt off.

LiveWire -
Straydog24 -
fuzzislipperz -

StrayFrog24-

I am assuming you dropped the $500+ on O'Hearn's workout equipment that bares your name...

Nah LW he pays me royalties for using my name.

StrayFrog up in this bitch.

Straydog24 -
LiveWire -
Straydog24 -
fuzzislipperz -

StrayFrog24-

Nah LW he pays me royalties for using my name.

StrayFrog up in this bitch.

Frog(2)4Lyfe!

"I pick things up and put them down", not hating on the guy because he knows what his audience wants and they are just as dumb for paying attention to him. It's gay, it's not even gay spelled ghey like your joking around. Just plain gay like a dick in the butt. 

The aesthetics of his arms have deteriorated since this video.

I dont know Mike O'Hearn but whats up with the false claims allegations?

pcuzz - I dont know Mike O'Hearn but whats up with the false claims allegations?
He's been under fire for a long time as he still claims to be natty.

pcuzz - I dont know Mike O'Hearn but whats up with the false claims allegations?

Because he's like 45 and is huged/shredded year round while putting up big numbers on lifts.

He is also a charlatan claiming to be like a master of martial arts with no record of it and selling bullshit overpriced products

Straydog24 -
He's been under fire for a long time as he still claims to be natty.

If he is natty I will set myself on fire

shit is so homo lol.

Are we arguing about dudes with their shirts off?

LOL

I couldn't imagine analyzing this that much.

Both dudes are juiced to the max

LOL at being natty

Saw that vid awhile back, he is shredded. Looks much better then doushe.